Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onya Yardy !! Looks the goods.......bet it tastes brill !!

yeah thanks mate, am liking Northern Brewer.

csa.jpg
My 1st homebrew a Coopers Sparkling Ale kit, it's quite good but have learnt a lot since brewing this batch so look forward to the next brews which will be ready for xmas

All these pics are fantastic, but there's one question I have to ask. What do your women-folk think about fanatics like us taking pictures of beer? I, for one, completely understand, but I remember reading on a seppo HB website about a situation where a bloke was observed taking a web shot of his pride n joy and SWMBO was heard to ask 'Are you actually taking a picture of your BEER???'. I say, hats off to all sheilas who understand. Excellent shots especially Tonys Bullshit Stout.

View attachment 10311
My 1st homebrew a Coopers Sparkling Ale kit, it's quite good but have learnt a lot since brewing this batch so look forward to the next brews which will be ready for xmas

Hey Trav,

You said Kit, but it looks like you set fire to the lawn with your burner during the boil?

beerglass2.jpg beerglass6.jpg

Erdinger Pikantus in a Schneider glass and the HAG day lager in my shiny new AABC glass.

Great beers Goatherder - and I like the mock-up baby grand piano in the Erdinger shot. :D

music-109.gif

Didn't think there could be two left brained alcoholics on here Sean, was ready to post same but you beat me too it.

Didn't think there could be two left brained alcoholics on here Sean, was ready to post same but you beat me too it.

ROFL! Because I'm left brained I drink in circles :D

Mmmmm simcoe and amarillo APA :chug:

IMG_0844.jpg

A sneak preview of my contribution to this years Qld Xmas Case. An American Amber Ale.

:beer:

Geez thats a lovely lawn, you been out there with the scissors again today? Oh yeah, the beer looks good too.

Just kidding Pete the beer looks great, a nice pic too, well done. Should have a Weihenstephan Weizen xmas case pic myself tomorrow evening.

A sneak preview of my contribution to this years Qld Xmas Case. An American Amber Ale.

Hey Pete,

Great looking lawn, love the striping. Alot straighter than some of the guys I've had working for me over the years :huh:

The beer looks cool too.

Cheers.

Hey Pete,

Great looking lawn, love the striping. Alot straighter than some of the guys I've had working for me over the years :huh:

The beer looks cool too.

Cheers.

Thanks Duff & Screwtop. Just a poor attempt to compete with the Bat Cave's Kin Kin panorama. :)

Thanks Duff & Screwtop. Just a poor attempt to compete with the Bat Cave's Kin Kin panorama. :)

Pete,

next time get that nice lady in the shot that you were telling us about at the last swap. She seems like an accommodating neighbour. Make her wear something nice! :D

InCider.

Pete,

next time get that nice lady in the shot that you were telling us about at the last swap. She seems like an accommodating neighbour. Make her wear something nice! :D

InCider.

ja der Spindlebier

17092006101.jpg

snapped this on my phone the other day. Not my beer (obviously), but i just liked the photo.
Crackenback Pale Ale @ the Clock

First beer filtered using my peristaltic pump.

Carbrook Ice Bitter...

Beer_by_pond.jpg

cheers Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back