Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same.

Delicious.free.beer.

IMG_20170427_170339_780.jpg

Ahhh Mountain Goat Attack of the Killer Hops, epic beer, no photos sorry, these guys do some amazing special releases. Best beer I've had on tap this year so far.

A kees caramel fudge stout courtesy of ibc .

Just cracked because it was the nearest beer. Delicious and exactly what is suggested.

Just read the label and realise I've commited to an 11.5% dessert beer.

Visited the Byron Bay brewery yesterday. Tried a few of their beers but no pics. Had their 'ruby red' (mid strength that had not much taste). their pale ale, IPA and dark lager (all quite good). The IPA was about 80 ibu and well balanced.
Doing a brewery tour of Stone and Wood brewery today.

Had samples of the Byron Bay Oatmeal Dunkel and their IPA last night at Grafton Show judging. Both were just delicious and t'was a pleasure meeting their team and hearing about their brewing philosophy.

Stone and Wood single batch here in Tassie at the Empress Bar in Devonport I thought I put in my phone exactly what it was , but anyway was something brett something sour , bloody beautiful drop and the first sour beer I have tasted had a real fruit juice kind of taste to it. Nice to be able to get a fresh Stone and Wood here in Tassie even if its a one off Also had some nice drops from T-Bone Brewing and 7 Sheds Brewing

sandw.JPG

mofox1 said:
First Bad Shepherd brew and I'm not disappointed!

Hazelnut Brown
attachicon.gif
1492932020084.jpg

Decent Brown Ale underneath this all, but the hazelnuts absolutely shine. Very approachable... Very frangelico.
That was one of Dereks Homebrew recipes that just smashed Specialty for years IIRC.. Top drop

Gloveski said:
Stone and Wood single batch here in Tassie at the Empress Bar in Devonport I thought I put in my phone exactly what it was , but anyway was something brett something sour , bloody beautiful drop and the first sour beer I have tasted had a real fruit juice kind of taste to it. Nice to be able to get a fresh Stone and Wood here in Tassie even if its a one off Also had some nice drops from T-Bone Brewing and 7 Sheds Brewing
I drank that at the brewery last weekend. "Beautiful" is not a word I would use for it, especially the first taste, but it did improve the more I drank. Horses for courses, I guess.

No pic but the Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo, lovely fruity-type IPA. I haven't sampled a huge range of SN beers aside from the standard pale / IPA / harvest hop ones but this is certainly my pick of the ones I've had.

Latest posts

Back