Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the poor people are doing on this fine evening? Drinking Triple Karmeleit thats what.

We all know why I'm poor dont we.

1489490936159.jpg

Maybe I was expecting a bit more fruity yeast character. It tasted a bit thin and watery too even after I let it warm a little. 20/10/18? I am staying away from online beer buying however. I am poor enough.

It is Liffey water but watery, I love the Foreign Extra so this is what it was like, diluted from 7.4% to 6% I nearly bought the slab for $64 or thereabouts glad I didn't. Finished the 3 x 500g bottles for $20 with little effect

haha. I'll see if there's enough change in the centre console, that way it won't cost me anything

Drinking one of these now. Unsure if I'll finish it.

It's not to my tastes.

I'm not one for tipping beer down the sink , it's not that bad but just a bit thin comparing it to the Foreign Extra which for me there is no better, I would much sooner that the importers imported that ( and not from Nairobi) but from Ireland, I would buy it by the case and not bother brewing anymore stout

Pirate life pale ale and ipa..

Stuck in Tumut all week for work, but thankfully one of the pubs here has Pirate Life's pale ale and ipa on tap. Makes evenings slightly more bareable

I had to tip it. Way too sour for my tastes.

Thankfully my local Dan's had a few Timothy Taylor Landlords approaching BBF date going cheap. Much better.

I reckon its alright. I'll drink and enjoy the 3 bottles of Guiness Porter that i bought. Tastes heavy of molasses or treacle.

IMG_5206.JPG
No more Pubs and loud music for me, Home alone on a Friday night.
how my life has changed...

Latest posts

Back