Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes wrong is right.
steam.JPG
Hot day, fixing creepycrawly to new hose, MG steam beer and a frosty mug ;)

La Sirene Wild Saison - Pretty nice lemony spice in the aroma gives way to not much on the palate apart from a clean and refreshing beer. Possibly a very good example but not where my interests lie.

La Sirene Wild Saison - Pretty nice lemony spice in the aroma gives way to not much on the palate apart from a clean and refreshing beer. Possibly a very good example but not where my interests lie.

I've not had a heap of Saisons but I loved this one, can't comment on wether to style or not but going by what I have had, it's not really classable. Regardless if it is one :huh:

I've not had a heap of Saisons but I loved this one, can't comment on wether to style or not but going by what I have had, it's not really classable. Regardless if it is one :huh:
After my post above I tipped the yeasty dregs in the last half of the glass hoping for a bit more of, well, anything really and got a bit of the aroma in the flavour. This may have been a disgraceful thing to have done but it made the beer more enjoyable for me.

As I say, it seemed a very well made beer and I have nothing in particular in the way of complaints about it - just not my pint of beer. I'm not real experienced with saisons either - only had a handful of different ones and this one and Dupont were the only ones I've had that I didn't think were ordinary (not to say that I think this one is quite up there with Dupont).

haha nice one :) enjoy the game mate :beerbang:

i was kinda hoping you found them in bris some where :(

Go a bargain(least i think it was)Woolworth's had choc hops $8 for a 4 pack.their expire date is march 2013

Mornington Peninsula Imperial Amber Ale - Not sure what they're banging on about with the "lashings of American hops" malarkey on the label but the lightly toasty, toffee malt is really, really nice. Probably the best beer I've had from this brewery. Well, my favourite anyway.

Not a bad drop but really doesn't give me the orgasm that Westmalle tripel does. Did I say that out loud? :huh:

IMG_0771.jpg

EDIT- forgot the damn pic.

Does anyone have a clone for this? If you do your full of shit :D

IMG_0774.jpg

My favourite beer. Sorry Sav last bottle mate. Go you half's in a carton next free delivery?

3 kegs of that landing in the shop in a week, one for our staff Christmas party!

Quaffed a Cantillon Ros De Gambrinus last night. Fantastic, raspberry fizzy funk fest.
Trying to save the Cantillon Gueze I've got stowed, not sure how long that'll last.
Not having much luck convincing the family there's a DisneyLand in Brussels we should visit.

Not my picture
Product%20-%20Cantillon%20Rose%20De%20Gambrinus.preview.jpg

Latest posts

Back