Whatareyou Drinking For Christmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho ho ho

I'll be drinking stout for breakfast probably followed by some apa then into the plonk.

Some advice for everybody. Beer mixed with Raki and wild turkey is bad (thanks fury) my head hurts now.

Merry christmas all

Have a case of LCPA
6 pack of Zywiec Porter (doesn't go with asian food FYI)
Partner is talking of bringing a bottle of Concecration out as well... Who am I to argue?

I will be trying to share beer with as many people as possible so that I can fit more in.

Emerson's Pilsner, Feral Hop Hog, 8 Wired Hop Wired, Epic Armageddon, Cantillon Gueuze, Boon Oude Kriek, Rodenbach Vintage, my US style Barleywine, De Molen/De Struise Black Damnation, Domaine Dupont Bouche Fermier Cidre, 2 Hands Gnarly Dudes (Shiraz), Ardbeg 10y/o malt....... all in very small quantities of course.

We will have the usual homebrewed offerings, FIL is coming from Byron Bay, he likes my beer. I picked up a six pack of trumer pils at Dans yesterday, it has two nice pils glasses with it. Also got a nice bottle of The Glenlivet 18YO scotch to have after lunch, well, maybe a few snifters.
Merry Xmas to you all, I hope you have a great day.

at 4am i unwrapped a carton of FAT YAK from swmbo. after a quick kiss on the cheek! it all went in the fridge and the freezer. theyre just perfect now :chug: :kooi: Merry Christmas to all!

I'll be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with a couple of Hobgoblins, my Vienna Lager and Aussie Pale

case of kooi to share and my bro got sent to purvis for my pressie so hopefully 6 of some mixed goodies, very good goodies! will report back upon finding out what i get.

merry xmas ya'll have a great day, smash food, smash good beer and enjoy!

My home brew of course

Alt, Scottish 70/, Far Kin Lager and APA with kaffir lime.

Batz

My home brew of course

Batz
I'll get you drinking fruit infused saisons before you know it! :)
Parents place - a few milds. here for dinner, a galaxy filled APA with a few Tin Tin Darks and Tin Tin Dubbles to round things out. Probably awake passed out on the bar again........

Only my beer this year, not that it's a bad thing mind you ;)

Freezer Dregs APA, Dark Mild 5, Nick's Landlord, Citra Summer Ale and Aussie Ale. Couple of spare litres in the Lite Rice Lager and Hopburst Pale Ale kegs as well....

Might chuck a couple of the swap beers in the fridge for later this arvo.....

Cheers to all!

I have 5 brews on tap for Christmas lunch... a Robust Porter, Scottish Heavy 70/- , Belgian Tripel 9.5%, Gumball Head and a Brown Ale. At the moment I an enjoying an ice cold Apple Juice and waiting to the clan to arrive.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

Currently sucking on a stein of Paulaner Octoberfest.
Case of fat yak chilled for the rest of the day.

Scottish 70/- atm, Alt has had a bit of a flogging as well.

scottish_003.jpg

...well there was a sneaky Jamiesons early morning, but I'm 3/4 through a pint of "Parish Cider" and it's knocked me for six. Can't wait to take the keg to street cricket later for the XXXX crowd :)

Got a good selection here.

Wassa's Cascade Honey Choc Mahogany porter. My Nelson's Pride IPA from battle of the Toucans.

Commercials: Brewdog Punk IPA, Coopers Vintage 2010, Malt Shovel Abbey Ale, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, LCPA and one can left of Oettinger Pils.

Bottle of Gordons Gin for a nice G&T.

I think I might just be O.K. for today at least. ;)

...Pacific Ale & Lager, JL Hefe,Choccie 'nana & Nutsack, Rogue Kells irish lager and St Rogue Red, Creatures Pale ale, Jose'Cuervo Tequila, some tidy red's Brad flicked me...Got Nonge Os , Mikellers,Meantimes, Southern Tiers, Flying dogs, Dogfishs,Bridge Roads,Murrays, Mountain Goats and Moo Brews in the cold room if need to plunder...all this rain may just drive me to a few margarita's...spoilt for choice really...any livers out there with a bit of spare capacity..??

3 Glasses of White wine with lunch.

Home now, enjoying some home made scotch, and a glass of Gumballhead. Will keep going thru the night with the scotch and gumballhead.

My home brew of course

Batz

Batz, I searched for references to this APA with kaffir lime and found a mention of when you first made it and you said it was smelling nice. How did it turn out? If you don't mind, could you outline the use of the lime and how it worked in with the rest of the recipe?

Back on topic, yesterday was drinking an amber with a fair load of late Riwaka. It's only been in the keg a few days but it's more enjoyable than the rather poorly made weizen on the other tap.

Latest posts

Back