What Pubs To Go In Richmond Vic Tomorrow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitysa

Reaction score
Got bucks night tomorrow around Richmond, what are the better pubs/clubs to go to???

Mike

Whenever I am in Richmond I am there for the footy or the cricket and that means a trip to the Royal. Been a few years since I've been there though, so who knows whether they're still running the shows.

+1 great crowd generally.. plenty of talent.. great selection of tap and bottle beer..

he he.. then when they are all fucked up .. take em to DT's

:p :blink: :lol:

Don't think well be going any where dt's, not really our scene

mike

The Royston & GB are great. Royston is darn close to Mountain Goat too. The Terminus is also a good honest pub close by, but that's abbotsford/Victoria St so not sure which way you're headed.

Cherry Tree is also a goodie (Richmond/Cremorne back streets close to East Richmond Station), Platform Bar, Der Raum on Church St (darn expensive but has some crazy drinks served in medicine bottles, and a whole load of absinthes and other spirits hanging from occy straps- pretty nuts - voted one of the top bars in the world in surveys). Go for a couple of quick drinks or you'll be broke. Just up from the GB is the Public House which has more eye candy. Been ages since I've been but their beer garden was good, and they had Erdinger and Budvar on tap back then. But to be honest, GB has the best cleanest Coopers and Little Creatures on tap you'll find in melbourne IMHO.

Hopper.

Greetings from Brisbane the VB - swilling Bogan capital <_<

Whenever I am in Richmond I am there for the footy or the cricket and that means a trip to the Royal. Been a few years since I've been there though, so who knows whether they're still running the shows.

Yep, they are still running the shows :ph34r:

Don't think well be going any where dt's, not really our scene

mike

Not mine either mate, was takin the piss :unsure:

Yep, they are still running the shows :ph34r:

For Sure,

mostly tradie crew, I live not far from it and have had a number of sessions in there, come to think of it im free tonight, might pop in there for a few pervs pots myself :icon_drunk:

is it better or worse that swmbo and I used to go together to these establishments? as did a great number of my mates and their respective swmbo's B)

:beerbang:

Back