What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me guess, a copy purchased from a roadside stand in Phuket?
Cool albums.

Nah, from Hanoi if I remember rightly. The 'original' copies have stopped working so it's off to TPB these days....

Rammstein - Liebe ist fur alle da

"You've got a pussy, I have a dick, so whats the problem?"

Oh, the hours I squandered as a young man pitching woo to fair maidens and trying to hone my witty repartee when I should have adopted the no nonsense German approach to notching the bedpost.

Freestyle battle, Diabolic vs Apathy.
Diabolic gets beat like he stole something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe there was a time in when I dismissed opera singers as pretentious, shrill warblers and fat wogs.

Opera, sung well in an intimate, live setting will bring a tear to the eye and make you catch your breath.

Maria Callas.

Just dug out Kicking Against The Pricks by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds.

Wasn't one of my fav Bad Seeds records years ago but I think I might of grown into a bit. Really great music and feel to the album.

One step removed from this album, did anyone hear the Roland S Howard special on 3-PBS last night. It was fantastic.

An archive of the show - http://www.pbsfm.org.au/node/11575

Pogues: Red Roses for me

First album and oh my but can you tell why these guys are such gold with so little.

Summertime by Sam Cooke also made famous by Billie Holiday. Written by Gershwin, it's a classic.

You guys can NEVER tell my mates this, for I have a badass reputtion to maintain... but....

Cee-Lo Green... Is The Soul Machine album gets a regular rotation in the house, and in my head.

Ok, er, and METAL MOTHERFUCKERS ! !

:lol: :p :D

You guys can NEVER tell my mates this, for I have a badass reputtion to maintain... but....

Cee-Lo Green... Is The Soul Machine album gets a regular rotation in the house, and in my head.

Ok, er, and METAL MOTHERFUCKERS ! !

:lol: :p :D

You're dead to me. :icon_vomit:

You're dead to me. :icon_vomit:

Hahaha yes, that's why it shall be my internet secret forever. I feel so dirty to have made the admission.

Brewday today, time for some CLUTCH !

Holy shit, that's good.

Apathy & Celph Titled feat. One Two. Bad Attitudes.
For anyone sick of gangsta rap and that bullshit Kanye West et al try to pass off as "hip hop".

Holy shit, that's good.

If you are referring to Clutch, then yes, they are awesome. Download "From Beale Street to Oblivion", and turn it up. It's heavy rock the way it should be.

If you are referring to Cee-Lo, well then you are totally gay.

Latest posts

Back