What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays mash and boil (plus rack of last weeks beer) was atomic bitchwax 40minute jam (whatever the new one is called), Corrosion of conformity blind, napalm death enemy of the music business, jello biafra and DOA Last scream..., and a Swans compilation...

The missus is feeling generous, so I'm being allowed to listen to some 70's Heavy tonight. She loves my more modern heavy stuff and will willingly listen to all sorts of extreme stuff, but doesn't like the early end of heavy.

and would you believe is an Osmonds song?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinnie Paz "Nosebleed" Feat. RA. the Rugged Man and Amalie Bruun. (Who's sexy as hell and has the voice to match.)

Augustus Pablo - East Of The River Nile, and I even bought Visine for my red eyes tonight...

I haven't smoked anything for years, the Visine was actually occupation-related. The question is though, would I listen to Augustus Pablo if I had never smoked anything in the first place? If you smoke a tree in a forest and no one is there to smell it...?

This is a rad album. I was thrilled when I discovered Augustus Pablo. I quit smoking about three years ago and dub/reggae keeps me sane in that regard. I don't have to toke, I just listen to this great music with a fine self made malty hoppy all grain alcoholic beverage.

Todays mash and boil (plus rack of last weeks beer) was atomic bitchwax 40miniute jam (whatever the new one is called), Corrosion of conformity

fdhwro.gif

Perfect brewing tunes :kooi:

Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest
Just kickin back enjoying few few cold ones.

Cheers :beerbang:

Tool Aenima and Husky forevery so are copping a work out at the moment.

What a surprise. I'm listening to Swans.

Just got Burning World on vinyl delivered from a discogs seller.

OT:

That is cool, and the intro looks like the intro to Beer Hunter.
"Good. Me like bird who knows own name." :)

Army of the Pharaohs: Godzilla, feat Celph Titled, Jus Allah, Apathy, Planetary, King Magnetic & Vinne Paz.

The Bok

beware, there is cussin and beards

Brutal Truth. End Time.
Crazy, crazy grind. Rich Hoak should be locked up.

Brutal Truth. End Time.
Crazy, crazy grind. Rich Hoak should be locked up.

I only just got this over the weekend. PLus I'd only just recovered from "evo thru revo" and have been soothing my brain with other things (still madly in love with NDs "time waits for no slave" though). I listened to the first 3 tunes and needed to put some Alabama Thunderpussy on to unwind from the experience haha.

Back