What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weezer - raditude album :ph34r:

Currently at track 2, I'm you're daddy! :beerbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
weezer - raditude album :ph34r:

Currently at track 2, I'm you're daddy! :beerbang:

I thought you might prefer 5 Star :D
Five-Star-Luxury-Of-Life-240837.jpg

My afternoon's been all about Seu Jorge - Cru (he's the fella singing Brazilian covers of Bowie on the Life Aquatic)
cru_.jpg

Nice, have you heard the Mentat track on the Moodie Construction Skillz mix?

That cinematic track brings back some good good memories of getting up to mischief with my mate playing that album on his diskman w/ portable speakers. Fun times.

I listen regularly to Gilles Peterson's UK Radio 1 show, i'm about to listen to last Wednesday's show ... and features loads of Roots Manuva, and weirdly enough the opening track is none other than the very same Cinematic track. Spooky!

You can listen to this episode on listen again until this Thursday morning.

Haha...

"The Black Keys hate this video and don't find it funny at all."

Go Bo!!

and just look at that hornbag backup on the left. :rolleyes:

stagga.

Go Bo!!

and just look at that hornbag backup on the left. :rolleyes:

stagga.

I liked the white kids in the audience who are completely unable to find the beat. lol

Great clip, stag.

PVT, Pivot

I dont care its good either way.

Flying the Aussie flag!! And they don't do a bad clip.

The Gathering - Mandylion.

Anneke van Giersbergen has a brilliant voice -- and doing great for a first album.

Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Global a Go-Go, and Streetcore. the mans a legend
Iggy Pop , Sister Midnight, Live Bootleg 1977 with Bowie on Keys
New Order, Power Corruption & Lies

ODB - I Can't Wait
"I wanna give a shout out to the eskimos
I wanna give a shout out to the submarines"

Pendulum - Radio 1 Essential mix
I'm not really a big fan of DnB, so it's a bit of a struggle in some parts.

pendulum are not DnB...anymore imo anyway. plenty of other great tunes/sets about at the moment petes let me know if you want me to hook you up with a couple of mix's.

On my 4 listen in a row of the new Black Label Society Album Order Of The Black :super:
I don't expect you DnB people to like it at all so move along.

On my 4 listen in a row of the new Black Label Society Album Order Of The Black :super:

my musical tastes vary alot - try me? (youtube?)

Perhaps it is Zakk who should be moving along? I mean the 70s were a long friggen time ago now.

Emperor - Curse You All Men

This is the only thing on my ipod right now that is not hip hop... not the most cohesive mix on shuffle, but it rocks regardless while I am doing beer things.

Do you guys ever ignore bands simply because all the wrong people like them? I do. If you ever liked My Chemical Romance a lot I'll never listen to any recommendation of yours.

Anyway, a song by The Bronx just came on rage and I found myself very surprised to find they sound like Hot Hot Heat. Not what I expected at all. Had I known I still wouldn't have listened at all but, you know, how did I get the impression that they were a teenie version of hardcore?

Latest posts

Back