What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah well......Shut up :ph34r:
I doubt I'll be flush enough to make that flight jayse. I'll be jealous of anyone that does though. <_<

A world tour, muggus? A pipe dream methinks. :(

:beerbang:

microbe

well i hope to go to Melbourne to see maiden

You hope?
You WILL go to Melbourne Trooper,
Thats an order! :super:

Well, got me Maiden tickets. Going to Brisbane.
For anyone wanting to score good tickets when the presale come out in a couple of days i recommend being very quick about it.
I tried to get tickets to melbourne in the maiden club presale and all Gold GA tickets were sold out in minutes. Tried for sydney and that was sold out too. Lucky the Brisbane concert still had Gold GA tickets.

The presale tickets are not all the tickets though ie they would have sold out of the tickets allocated for the fan club members for those gigs buts thats only a small number of total tickets that will eventually go on sale. Theres another smaller number of internet presale tickets coming up aswell before the general tickets go on sale date, but the majority of tickets will all go on sale at the general public date, 27th of sept.

The presale tickets up for grabs is only a fraction of the total number of tickets that will come out on the 27th of september at 9am.

So basically the gold GA tickets haven't sold out yet just the ones up for grabs right now in the fan club presale have sold out. Thats my understanding anyway so i'll be just fronting up to ticketec first thing on the 27th and see what happens.

Hopefully I have that all correct, if not I have been lied to by someone at ticketec.

Cheers
Jayse

Yeah you're right Jayse,
there's still opportunity to get gold tickets in the pre-sale and the general sale, but judging by how quick the gold tickets sold out for the club pre-sale i'd suggest to anyone wanting good tickets to get in early.

How much were the tickets Gonzo?

Jez

Listening to: The Berzerker - Corporal Jigsore Quandry (Live Carcass cover)

Anybody else keen to see RATM play next year?

fingers crossed they will actually announce playing at BDO...

Iron Maiden gold ticket for sydney acer stadium in my hot little hand :super:
Every single melbourne ticket was sold out buy 9am S.A time and I gather by now all the sydney ones might be gone now aswell.

Iron Maiden gold ticket for sydney acer stadium in my hot little hand :super:
Every single melbourne ticket was sold out buy 9am S.A time and I gather by now all the sydney ones might be gone now aswell.

On Tuesday I got my Maiden ticket for Acer arena too.

And this morning I was lucky enough to score a dancefloor ticket to the Sydney Rage Against The Machine show in January.

Yeeeeha!! Bring on 2008!!!

Jez

Iron Maiden gold ticket for sydney acer stadium in my hot little hand

Just noticed they now have a second show each for Syd and Melb.

Just noticed they now have a second show each for Syd and Melb.

Cool, now wether to go again to the gig the next day? If I knew this was happening I would have properly waited the extra hour for tix on sale and go to melbourne and saved a couple more pennies of the airfare for beer . Its all good though.

The bird at ticktek must have had now idea this was gunna happen when i got mine first thing this morning, ohwell as I said its all good.

On Tuesday I got my Maiden ticket for Acer arena too.

And this morning I was lucky enough to score a dancefloor ticket to the Sydney Rage Against The Machine show in January.

Yeeeeha!! Bring on 2008!!!

Jez
One of the lucky few, I heard they sold out in less than 5 minutes. People who had queued overnight still missed out. Have they have been confirmed for the BDO yet?

microbe

Latest posts

Back