What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41qTFskJqsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The late 80's hath called me this afternoon. And yea, verily, it was good.

I had NWO and Just One Fix blasting today.

Tristania - Widow's Weeds, followed by The White Stripes - White Blood Cells.

Nothing like a bit of variety :)

Had to drop in on a customer in Newcastle and took Astro Creep 2000 along to keep me company.

It's old, but never gets old.

Last edited by a moderator:
'White Limo' off the new Foo Fighters album, back to some decent rock finally!

Demonaz...or Bathory's Twilight of the gods...same album basically...listening to both perpetually...

And some other seriously fucked up ambient stuff that makes me question the DSM definition of psychosis...hehehe

Man Astro Creep takes me back...I bought that the same day I bought Spine of God. I was a Danzg freak at the time and loved them both instantly. good times...

Back in the day's when I was keen on expensive substances that kept you up all night talking shit, I waltzed through the door on a chilly winters morn at around 4 am not really feeling myself, flicked on rage and was submitted utterly by this offering.

Yep, I can relate to this post. Scary shit the first time you see it, particularly in that state of mind.

Demonaz...or Bathory's Twilight of the gods...same album basically...listening to both perpetually...

And some other seriously fucked up ambient stuff that makes me question the DSM definition of psychosis...hehehe

Man Astro Creep takes me back...I bought that the same day I bought Spine of God. I was a Danzg freak at the time and loved them both instantly. good times...

I retract that and insert La Sexorcisto in place of Astro Creep.

Edit: cut out some smart arse comments about ministry lest I be bashed down the track haha...

hmm Jesus built my hotrod and moving down to florida ..ohh the butthole surfers

well at least gibby

I told the 3yo she could choose any disc from the stack and we'll play it.

So now we're listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival.

And I'm lookin' out my backdoor but I still can't see the rain......

Chickenfoot seem to be a reoccurring band whilst the boil is on, my kinda girl is playing right now and the neighbors are out, while I'm singin along

Listening to bad youtubed recordings of the new Turbonegro lineup. Long live deathpunk.

Mr Little Jeans covering Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs".

Dinner-and-sexy-times-with-the-lady type music.

The original sucks, for the record.

And;

Skrillex "First of the Year"

I just love it when you hear her scream "call 911 NOW!" and then it drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last day before semester starts, bottling two batches and putting down another.

So far:

Milled grains to Brutal Truth - Sounds of the animal kingdom

Mashed in and began bottle wash to Biohazard - Kill or be killed (first time, picked it up for $5 - regrettable lyrics but musically the best they'd done since Urban Discipline)

Currently heating sparge water to Nachtmystium - Instinct: decay

But fear not, this will all be equalled out to Dwight Yoakam and Frank Zappa once noon rolls around and I crack a beer and mellow out haha

Yoakham and Zappa. Does that mean your collection is alphabetised? I'm considering sorting mine chronologically.

Back