What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jye said:
Anyone listening to triple j's Impossible Music Festival this weekend?
[post="74101"][/post]​

On and off, there are a few good sets.

Strauss and Handel followed by Rammstein.

tdh

Digitally Imported - Vocal Trance.

Streaming Audio. This is usually pumping out of my computer for at least 6 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Internode and iiNet both offer this as free download traffic. Awesome :D

Jonny Lang - "Lie to Me"

The guy was 15 when he recorded it, awesome blues album.

Danzig - Cant Speak

i havent listened to trippel j for ages, thus no idea about Impossible Music - anygood ?

tdh said:
[post="74124"][/post]​

Rammstein are a top band though I didn't rate their new album as well as their previous few. Live Aus Berlin is one of the best live albums ever.

right now.... Mick Hart
upside down in the full face of optimism

ryanator said:
tdh said:
[post="74124"][/post]​

Rammstein are a top band though I didn't rate their new album as well as their previous few. Live Aus Berlin is one of the best live albums ever.
[post="74240"][/post]​

I have to third Rammstein. They are one of my favourites. My mobile ringtone is even Rammstein (Das Alte Leid from the Herzeleid album).
I love to see them live in Berlin (I do have the DVD, but its not the same :D )

Beers,
Doc

Cog - Just Visiting Part 1

:beerbang: :beerbang: Brilliant local talent!! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Cog - the new normal is also an awesome album. These guys should be on the world stage. I caught them with Shihad at the Enmore on sat night. What a gig!!. :super:

Stickler said:
I caught them with Shihad at the Enmore on sat night. What a gig!!. :super:
[post="74611"][/post]​

Shihad. Another awesome band. I've been following them since they were just a small band doing local gigs in Wellington. Unfortunately the whole move the US change your name (Pacifier) etc etc, seems to have killed their chance of real international presense. I think the Debs Night Out EP and The General Electric are my two fav albums from them.

Beers,
Doc

Been listening to Hot hot heat again lately. They are playing in sydney in a couple of weeks. cant wait.

ryanator said:
[post="74240"][/post]​

pulling up another old thread simply cause i saw mention of supposed best live albums ever, for my money 'live after death' can't be beat :excl:
Latest fav live dvd is certainly megadeth, seeing dave mustaine in his ellemnt playing holy wars for encore is the best footage i have laid my meek eyes upon.

The moral of the story is what not to do if a bird shits on you.
Jayse

Datarock
"..she's not a tramp, her name is Judy!"

Got a bit of a mix going at the moment, media player on a hard rock random. System of a Down at the moment, could go to anything from Tool, Cog, Deftones... you get the idea! :beerbang: :super:

jayse said:
pulling up another old thread simply cause i saw mention of supposed best live albums ever, for my money 'live after death' can't be beat

I picked up the double LP of Live After Death last year and it is fantastic. B)

There's footy on today?

The Cure.

Latest posts

Back