What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jayse said:
ryanator said:
Rammstein are a top band though I didn't rate their new album as well as their previous few. Live Aus Berlin is one of the best live albums ever.
[post="74240"][/post]​

pulling up another old thread simply cause i saw mention of supposed best live albums ever, for my money 'live after death' can't be beat :excl:
Latest fav live dvd is certainly megadeth, seeing dave mustaine in his ellemnt playing holy wars for encore is the best footage i have laid my meek eyes upon.

The moral of the story is what not to do if a bird shits on you.
Jayse
[post="79190"][/post]​

I had to put up with that crap when my boys were 14-16ish
Sometimes you feel your age Jayse

(still think it's crap)

Old Batz ;)

I think thats the way its worked for several generations batz, every generation scorns the music of the next.
Tayla seems to have picked up something from me and loves chicks with guitars ie avril, veruca salt. Thank god i don't have to put up with that un human music that most kids these days play in their 1985 commodores or if they have money lancers.

Long live rock and roll>>>>>rainbow with RJD
Jayse

"Had the Commodore 64, had to score!" :)

I agree AB

Dragged out Faith no more "album of the year" from 1997.

Your last cup of sorrow,

Dave.

Great album although you mentioning it was 1997 makes me feel like i have lived the last 8 years in compete drunkeness because it feels like just yesterday. Actually i have been drunk for the last 8 years but thats another story.

Poor tom
Jayse

jayse said:
Great album although you mentioning it was 1997 makes me feel like i have lived the last 8 years in compete drunkeness because it feels like just yesterday. Actually i have been drunk for the last 8 years but thats another story.

Poor tom
Jayse
[post="80506"][/post]​

Yeah i had the exact same thing! Thats why i put the 97 reference in.Started listening to it and had the vivid flashbacks to certain songs,Flipped the cover over and read the fine print at the bottom and went Whoa, :eek: where did those years go.

2day its the Casanovas self titled album,a ripper disc from one of the current crop of aussie bands who seem to be heavily influenced by AC/DC and Led Zep.

The Datsuns are worth a listen as well,great aussie pub rock.
don't think much of jet though,a little to slick and pretentious.

I may even drag out Grinspoons first and only really good album,b4 they went all soft and girly,"guide to better living"

Dead Cat 3 times,

Dave. :super:

watched the Movie aboput Ray charles last night....what a fantastic film..

im listening to block party atm
also wolfmother and muse on high rotation :beerbang:

Today the new Rammstein single Benzin. Hanging out for the new album due in 28 days.
Also the latest Audioslave album today (Out of Exile).
Finally the latest Shihad album got a spin.

Beers,
Doc

Just heard velvet revolver for the first time, only heard one song but man it was cool, very much reminded me of alice in chains which i love to death.
Looks like i'll be listening to alice in chains all nite after that short little inspiration.

Here's to layne staley and my he live forever beyond the grave. :chug:
Jayse

I've had "California Crossing" by Fu Manchu cranking heaps lately. The guitar is unreal throughout the whole album. I just got their new album "Start The Machine" a few weeks ago. Another great album.

changing genre's a tad.....got given Chains remastered "Towards the Blues" album for fathers day. Haven't taken it off since. Been a long time since I'd listened to them. Forgooten how good they are !!! Great aussie blues.

As usual, I've been listening to the Saints a lot. Far and away the best band Australian has produced.

Eternally yours must go down as one of the all time great aussie albums!!

Changing the subject slightly - though still in the same time frame - a mate told me today that birdman are touring again !!!!

Plastic Man said:
Eternally yours must go down as one of the all time great aussie albums!!

Changing the subject slightly - though still in the same time frame - a mate told me today that birdman are touring again !!!!
[post="80770"][/post]​

As are the Meanies and Cosmic Psychos but I reckon it's only on the East Coast unfortunately :angry:

C&B
TDA

I've listening to Black Flags, Nervous breakdown EP and the new Melvins/Jello Biafra colaboration "Never Breathe What You Can't See". :)

Back