What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Cochrane, "Ragged Arse Road", had to import fram Canada, but well worth it

Normell

How was the (i'm assuming) Brisbane show?

Great song selection :super: but I liked the show that they did at the BDO a few years ago better.

I am disapointed at how little they trashed the stage at the end :angry:

Yeah i thought the selection was good also. I'm glad they didn't play too much of the new stuff. That BDO set was good. I was front row!!! :super:

They didn't trash it in Sydney. Trent did give his guitar out though. I wish i could have had that.

Steve said:
The Jam (Greatest Hits)
[post="73737"][/post]​

My kids love Compact Snap! especially Town Called Malice.

I'm currently listening to Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits. Ran into a bloke on the train who insisted I rip his CDs... well, OK.

I'm being a hippy and listening to Rodriguez - Cold Fact at the moment.

johnno

i am currently listening to THE MISSUS
"when are you going to get that barrel of beer off my kitchen bench",no its not really a song ,its a sort of high pitched noise coming from the wifes mouth

fergi

fergi said:
i am currently listening to THE MISSUS
"when are you going to get that barrel of beer off my kitchen bench",no its not really a song ,its a sort of high pitched noise coming from the wifes mouth

fergi
[post="73772"][/post]​

Not my favourite tune, but that gets a lot of play in my house too.

Skatalites at the moment, great mellow old ska.
Johnno, 'cold fact' is a teriffic album. Got it on LP, but cant find it on any torrent servers ;)

The Datsuns,Outta sight Outta mind. :super:

Blacken my thumb....Blacken my Thumbbb......Yeah.....................................

Mostly classical at work, ABCFM. Anything by Aaron Copland

Right now it's J.J. Cale's "call me the breeze" on Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival DVD.
Great stuff.

Anyone listening to triple j's Impossible Music Festival this weekend?

Audioslave is the correct answer! The new disk is great, as was their first disk. Music to boil by.

Keith

Latest posts

Back