What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazman said:
or what about hi five or the wiggles
[post="61201"][/post]​

Busboy,

I respect your opinion of Jazman's post.
However, IMO, the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac are far worse. Oh, ...and Phil Collins too.

Just my opinion, of course.
..and the opinion of Mojo Nixon : "Don Henley must die. Don't let him get back together with Glen Frey..."

Apologies for any missspelling of the names of members of bands I care little for.

Seth :p

Kieren said:
Wow, another Homebrewing Godspeed You Black Emperor fan. I wouldn't have thought there were any out there.

[post="60606"][/post]​

.....um........they were in my list too. <_<

great first album....then EVERYONE started liking them, they went commercial & sold out :D

what about June of '44, Slint, the Make Up, The shipping News, Kings of Leon???

TDA!?!?

I love every band in your list of faves. Last concert I saw was GBV at Newtown RSL 3-4 years ago - absolutely fantastic - 2.5 hours worth - approx 30 songs - they had a crate of ice onstage full of VB & whole band got absolutely hammered but never missed a note - heaven!!!

a close second is The Make Up at the Annandale Hotel about 5-6 years ago - it was almost a religious experience.

still waiting for someone who shares my love for the works of Denise Drysdale though. Her stuff is so still so underground its still cool....... :ph34r:

recently got a soft spot for phil colins too...and fleetwood mac...always used to hate them but now I've seen the light :super:

Jez

Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise.

Track 2 - Conquest of Paradise.

Canterbury Crusaders Theme Song.... just reliving the memory of another Super 12 victory :)

dreamboat

Anything by the late warren Zevon

Love him

Exitable Boy

Roland the headless thompson Gunner

Normell

My range of music is vast.
Right now I'm listening to James Reyne's new one, "and the horse you rode in on".
Weizguy, that reminds me, I always loved "I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees" and the short "sit on my face and tell me that you love me" :)

Thunderlips said:
My range of music is vast.
Right now I'm listening to James Reyne's new one, "and the horse you rode in on".
Weizguy, that reminds me, I always loved "I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees" and the short "sit on my face and tell me that you love me" :)
[post="61352"][/post]​

and the medical love song, too.

"Inflammation of the 4skin reminds me of your smile..."

In fact, the entire Contractual Obligation album.

Mr Reyne's "Fall of Rome" is timeless.

Cheers

Seth :p

Jez said:
TDA!?!?

I love every band in your list of faves. Last concert I saw was GBV at Newtown RSL 3-4 years ago - absolutely fantastic - 2.5 hours worth - approx 30 songs - they had a crate of ice onstage full of VB & whole band got absolutely hammered but never missed a note - heaven!!!

[post="61295"][/post]​

At least you got to see them Jez. That is one band I would have given anything to see live. :(

C&B
TDA

Jazman said:
or what about hi five or the wiggles
[post="61201"][/post]​

Oh Jazman, move on! Don't you know The Saddle Club are the new Hi 5?

"Hello world.....this is me....life should be..mmm yeah, fun for everyone, c'mon baby.."

They rock! :super:

- Snow

I thought it was Hiliary Duff?

Yep, got a 10 year old. <_<

Warren -

i like listen to chronix radio (internet), which has recent heavy rock / metal type music. not a popular demographic on aus fm radio. no ads or idiot announcers, just music & the occasional promo.

Ministry - Just One Fix

Hey everyone,

I'm currently listening to the following bands:
- AFI
- Thursday
- Story Of The Year
- The Used
- Funeral For A Friend
- Evermore
- Taking Back Sunday
- Champion
- Raised Fist
- Rival Schools
- Project 86
- The Streets

redbeard said:
i like listen to chronix radio (internet), which has recent heavy rock / metal type music. not a popular demographic on aus fm radio. no ads or idiot announcers, just music & the occasional promo.

Ministry - Just One Fix
[post="73167"][/post]​
redbeard,

Gotta love anything from that Ministry album.
I have the single of "Jesus Built my Hotrod" with Gibby Haines of the Butthole Surfers, and the 3 versions of the song,...All good!
...and the other B-side song , which is "TV Song". Great car-driving musik.

ATM, listening to Maureen Elkner -"Rak off Normie" and Falco singing "Rock me Amadeus". Pure cheese for a Monday.

Seth out

Static X
Beastie Boys - saw them at them BDO...very nice

and I'm off to see Nine Inch Nails tonight :D :D :D

Currently thrashing:

Jets From Brazil
The Church
Russian Teammate
Frank Black

C&B
TDA

Slayer - South of Heaven

anything by At the drive-in

Anthrax - Persistence of time

Interpol - "obstacle no2"

Joy Division - "she's lost control"

Jez

and I'm off to see Nine Inch Nails tonight

I went and saw them in Sydney last Sat night. What an awesome gig! :super:

How was the (i'm assuming) Brisbane show?

Latest posts

Back