What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuck at work behind a computer on a public holiday. Lucky i got my music on it. On random, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Hendrix, Iron Maiden, Gunners, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Motorhead... over 45 hours of music, 3.1 GB on the hard drive.

*bump*
Just rediscovering Neil Young. Man how cool an album is Harvest?
*bump*

EDIT: there is a 24 LP Neil Young collection going strong on bt if you know where to look atm.

devo said:
Melvins/Jello Biafra colaboration "Never Breathe What You Can't See". :)

Speaking of the man Jello himself...have you heard him in "Shut Up, Be Happy" from Ice T's "Iceberg"?

Kinda' rings true with where these new anti-terror laws are taking us :blink:

PZ.

At the moment I'm listening to Steamin' with the Miles Davis Quintet. Been listening to the Dictators - Go Girl Crazy a hell of a lot.

In the player at the moment is "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects. It's a pretty solid album for a pop-punk album.

not minding the Scissor Sisters at the moment...nor the Hilltop Hoods [or butterfingers come to that]

Bazza

nonicman said:
Radio National, cricket WI & Aus in Hobart. Visuals on muted TV.
[post="91902"][/post]​

Can you beat Kerry O'Keefe yesterday when he was talking about Joel Garner.."Joel dropped his underwear and we heard a thud...then someone yelled 'Anaconda'!!" :lol: :lol:

Duff said:
Can you beat Kerry O'Keefe yesterday when he was talking about Joel Garner.."Joel dropped his underwear and we heard a thud...then someone yelled 'Anaconda'!!" :lol: :lol:
[post="91917"][/post]​

:lol: Imagine Kerry O'Keefe and Warnie commentating together :lol:

johnno said:
ai' o' lets go.
Just cranked up the Ramones.
[post="92320"][/post]​

Thats "Hey Ho, let's go" Johnno. :D

Kings of Leon and Sleater Kinney on high rotation. Preparing myself for next years BDO! :super:

C&B
TDA

Leif Garrett - I was made for Dancing...too funny

Ramones doing a Creedence hit "Have you ever seen the Rain". Well done!

Seth

Just bought the new System of a Down album today which I am listening to for the first time as I type this.

Not to impressed at the mo' but I have only listened to the first 4 songs. Maybe it will grow on me. Their last one absolutely rocked and I heard they kept a lot of their good songs for this one so maybe I've been expecting to much <_< .

Also Dark side of the Moon, Cult of Luna and Massive Attack.

Kieren

PROBOT, The Dave Grohl collaborative album.

What an arse kickin disc :beerbang:

Back