What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GWAR was without a doubt one of the most unique, **** up things i have seen on stage. The costumes were out there but their music was pure metal. On stage decapitations that resulted in 'blood' being sprayed across the crowd. A pig being 'spit roasted'. (All people in costume in case someone takes this literally).

I went to the Melbourne NST and yes GWAR were hilarious, me and my buddies were in stiches. I was at the other stage when Megadeth played. I have been a Descendants fan for the last 15 years and there was no band that could have dragged me way from seeing them. And they killed it!

Soundgarden, Louder Than love.

I dont remember the vocals being so ummmmm............. annoying

The Stooges-Funhouse

Bad Brains-Rock for Light

Fugazi -Steady diet of nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Groove Armada - Black Light.... again. One of the best albums of 2010 IMO.

Bones Brigade - I Hate Myself When I'm Not Skateboarding - No Reason (Minor Threat Cover)

Ipod on shuffle while brewing, it is heavily favouring Big L, but occasionally throwing in Emperor to 'break it up a little'.

Bought a CD by a band called iwrestledabearonce. It was a waste of money. So consider this a consumer alert. Don't buy it.

Was the name not warning enough?

Da, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, NA, NA........... NA, NA!
Da, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, NA, NA........... NA, NA!

Black night it's not right,
I don't feel so bright,
I don't care to sit tight.
Maybe I'll find on the way down the line
that I'm free, free to be me.
Black night is a long way from home....ome, ome ome ome ome....

Gotta Lurrrve DEEP PURPLE!

The Stooges-Funhouse

Bad Brains-Rock for Light

Fugazi -Steady diet of nothing.

All of the above, I agree. Fugazi are still one of my fav bands, I listened to Reapeter so much in my teens. Have you heard The Evens? Its Ian Mackay folk punk. He is like a good beer. Ageing is doing him no harm.

The Sailors Play Turning the Other Cheek

The Sailors Play Turning the Other Cheek
I learned some important lessons about employment on russian oil tankers from that album. Among other things.

Yes, it is an album that keeps giving.

Or should that be receiving?

Latest posts

Back