• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

What are you listening to

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
Hey guys,
If anyone in Sydney is up for seeing some live bands this coming friday, I'm playing my first gig with The Dead Set. I'm nervous as hell, especially as it's been about 21 years between bands, but I'll be rockin my hardest, so come along for a beer and headbang and say hi!
It's $10 at the door, and bands start around 7pm.
Cheers
Pete

20180323 Poster.jpg

mongey

Reaction score
Hey guys,
If anyone in Sydney is up for seeing some live bands this coming friday, I'm playing my first gig with The Dead Set. I'm nervous as hell, especially as it's been about 21 years between bands, but I'll be rockin my hardest, so come along for a beer and headbang and say hi!
It's $10 at the door, and bands start around 7pm.
Cheers
Pete

View attachment 111961
have fun with it man

I have played the stag 5 or 6 times over the years and its been a pretty mixed bag . its great when there a decent crowd in the room. but if not its a big empty space.

Just rock it and have a ball

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
have fun with it man

I have played the stag 5 or 6 times over the years and its been a pretty mixed bag . its great when there a decent crowd in the room. but if not its a big empty space.

Just rock it and have a ball
Thanks Mongey.
It was a fun gig. Great bands. If anyone gets a chance, go check out Battlesnake. Epic triple guitar solo stuff.

Latest posts