What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
If anyone in Sydney is up for seeing some live bands this coming friday, I'm playing my first gig with The Dead Set. I'm nervous as hell, especially as it's been about 21 years between bands, but I'll be rockin my hardest, so come along for a beer and headbang and say hi!
It's $10 at the door, and bands start around 7pm.
Cheers
Pete

20180323 Poster.jpg

Hey guys,
If anyone in Sydney is up for seeing some live bands this coming friday, I'm playing my first gig with The Dead Set. I'm nervous as hell, especially as it's been about 21 years between bands, but I'll be rockin my hardest, so come along for a beer and headbang and say hi!
It's $10 at the door, and bands start around 7pm.
Cheers
Pete

View attachment 111961
have fun with it man

I have played the stag 5 or 6 times over the years and its been a pretty mixed bag . its great when there a decent crowd in the room. but if not its a big empty space.

Just rock it and have a ball

have fun with it man

I have played the stag 5 or 6 times over the years and its been a pretty mixed bag . its great when there a decent crowd in the room. but if not its a big empty space.

Just rock it and have a ball
Thanks Mongey.
It was a fun gig. Great bands. If anyone gets a chance, go check out Battlesnake. Epic triple guitar solo stuff.

Back