What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One does not simply 'age gracefully' when you're best mates with Ronnie Wood.

e918d5dddf5b9209d766ad74166ad828.jpg

Last night. I was listening to The Boss. And hanging out with him.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1486086912.228221.jpg

manticle said:
Venetian Snares?
I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of breakcore vinyl. Didn't think there was a market anywhere.

Interested?
While I've always been keen to have/start a vinyl collection, I've never had the equipment/funds/space/time to think about it seriously -- thanks for the offer though!

Been listening to Ween's first album lately : "". Lots of sources of discontent. An ideal break-up album, IMO.
Also have been getting into some King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard recently. Have been spending too much on their vinyl and new (to me) second-hand Richter speakers.
Some , too.
Shared some Dead Kennedys with a woman at work after she noted the DK patch on my Santa hat and ask what it was about.
Seth out

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stones latest blues release.....

it takes masters to do blues properly.
\
Bloody good album.

Les the Weizguy said:
Been listening to Ween's first album lately : "". Lots of sources of discontent. An ideal break-up album, IMO.
Also have been getting into some King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard recently. Have been spending too much on their vinyl and new (to me) second-hand Richter speakers.
Some , too.
Shared some Dead Kennedys with a woman at work after she noted the DK patch on my Santa hat and ask what it was about.
Seth out
Did you play her 'forward to death'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam_snorkel said:
Jeremy Irons & the Ratgang Malibus:
Psychedelic blues rock with The Music/Buckley-esqe vocals, great tension & release.
https://youtu.be/3OVtgpNoBnw
https://youtu.be/U7WR32OFIfU

Man, this still.....

Meets my tension, let's me adhere to the moment and releases me away. First bottle of wine soothes, and then it is journey.

I never once enjoyed weed ----- As I get older, I'm coming to think that I'm comparatively stoned compared to the majority naturally.

Bent2 just really isn't my thing. I live a rich life, that's for sure.

Cheers Liam. Love this music

It's quality stuff mate, I'm still stoked about stumbling across these albums and listen to them regularly.

Shifting house recently reveled some interesting discoveries jammed away in the bottom of long forgotten boxes. One of which was, arguably, my first introduction to heavy metal.
I think after much pestering I received Dynasty for my tenth birthday, the oldies being more your Eagles and Air Supply, adult contemporary types a blood and fire spitting bassist didn't go over to well.
About the last half decent album they made. Then they went disco, and I was out of there man. Probably cos I was still to young to get into nightclubs and do coke.
Whatever else, Kiss were consummate showman who could craft a catchy tune,no doubt about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2aoSsDEnQ

WarmerBeer said:
New Mastodon album.

mastodonemperorofsandcover-50680659-09e5-41cf-99e3-3722fe4f38b1.jpg

Killer riffs. Much groove.
Bought it yesterday, some great tracks on this one. Track10, wicked track

Zorco said:
Man, this still.....

Meets my tension, let's me adhere to the moment and releases me away. First bottle of wine soothes, and then it is journey.

I never once enjoyed weed ----- As I get older, I'm coming to think that I'm comparatively stoned compared to the majority naturally.

Bent2 just really isn't my thing. I live a rich life, that's for sure.

Cheers Liam. Love this music
Thanks for putting me onto these guys. Takes me back to my youth when I was listening to Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin. This band reminds me of those bands and so many more. Great music! Yet, they're not copycats. Original music that lifts you up and calms you down. I just relax and let the music take me somewhere else.

Back