What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit, the human equation grows on me every time I listen to it.. Still feels like something is lacking, but definitely enjoy listening to it nonetheless

I've been listening to a bit of 'beyond twilight - for the love of art and the making' quite a bit lately. I find for an album which is essentially just made up of 1 song (split into 43 sections varying from about 10s to 2min), it flows quite well.

...it doesn't sound all that good when one of the 43 'songs' pops up on shuffle with a random little snippit though. It really needs to be listened to the whole way through.

^ nice! I hadn't heard of them but thanks for posting some funk. I was listening to the haunted until you posted that, now I'm toe tapping along to Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

sponge said:
I will admit, the human equation grows on me every time I listen to it.. Still feels like something is lacking, but definitely enjoy listening to it nonetheless
I knew you'd dig it eventually.

It's not the album that's deficient, maybe have a long hard look at the listener...

:D

Liam_snorkel said:
I listened to the karnivool album on the way to work today, much more enjoyable than sound awake, but still a bit dull. I dig the dirt guitar tone and lack of unnecessary double tracking.

Re oceansize - the video I posted is them playing one of their albums 'live'. It's pretty great.
I gave you a like. Not cause I like your opinion re Sound Awake, I'm just "liking" anything mentioning Karnivool today.

I used to play D&D with a Karnivool member once upon a time. I was young and needed the HP.

Edit: True Story.

WarmBeer said:
His collaboration > Your collaboration
Since lukiferj is first you must be talking to him? Thanks but it's not actually my collaboration. I just listened to it.

Empire of the Sun's latest album, because apparently Despised Icon isn't suitable music for a dinner party.

Latest posts

Back