What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm willing to wager a years pay that I'm the only one here who knows who Troy Wright is....

Is he a drum instructor / session muso from the gold coast who possesses a formidable talent for unscrambling and reproducing some of the most challenging drum pieces around?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he's done such work as dissecting Meshuggas 'Bleed'?

How do you want to pay? Direct deposit, or cash?

But on a more serious note, he's an incredible drummer after watching some of his videos.

Sponge

Is he a drum instructor / session muso from the gold coast who possesses a formidable talent for unscrambling and reproducing some of the most challenging drum pieces around?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he's done such work as dissecting Meshuggas 'Bleed'?

How do you want to pay? Direct deposit, or cash?

But on a more serious note, he's an incredible drummer after watching some of his videos.

Sponge

Hey pal, don't come at me with your post hoc scamery.
Besides, we're only four days into the new fiscal year so all I can offer you is a provisional tax bill.

I really am considering flogging my ALESIS kit and going back to acoustic though.
Fooey on the neighbours.

Just going through my folders listening to some old stuff today

Butterfly Effect - Begins Here

loving the them crooked vultures - just been introduced to them recently - noice!

Storm Corrosion. I need to give it a few more listens before forming an opinion...unlike one of my friends I don't automatically ejaculate fawning praise for everything Akerfeldt does.

Them Crooked Vultures is a regular around here. The Dead Weather are alright too.

I bought the Marilyn Manson best of the other day for a bit of nostalgia while brewing.

New song from Propagandhi, can't wait for the new album come Sep.

Failed States

But I can't get a much stupider but much more fun tune out of my head at the moment.......

Last edited by a moderator:
SWMBO playing SongPop.

I welcome Death's cold embrace.

Steven Demetre Georgiou's birthday (1948).

Here he is as cat stevens

and as Yusuf

great singer/songwriter

guide to better Helmet riffs

guidto.jpg

You do Helmet a grave injustice, sir.

INXS's Kick.
This album turns 25 this year, now get off my ******* lawn. Just ordered the Vision deck from the front cover too.

Luis Guzman = Duck Sauce

Initially stuck this in the wrong thread.

Slayer Reign in Blood.

As a metal kid I never dug them because I was into some stupid sub-genre or other, but I have matured and come to reason that thrash is a superior form of music which stands the test of time, e.g. I would basically only listen to Arise and back Sepultura now, whereas in '96 I thought Roots was the shiznite to end all shiznites.

Back