What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Probably due to the fact they get played to death on the radio, I haven't listened to it for ages.

Totally Forgot how brilliant this album was. Might have to have an early 90's album day & load up badmotorfinger next

Probably due to the fact they get played to death on the radio, I haven't listened to it for ages.

Totally Forgot how brilliant this album was. Might have to have an early 90's album day & load up badmotorfinger next

I did that a while ago with Soundgarden, got sick of hearing Chris Cornell/Audioslave all the time but early Soundgarden really got me back into my old grunge-y vibe

testament-dark-roots-of-earth-300x300.jpg

I used to listen to them religiously when playing bass in my teens.

That, and One hot minute - as much as many people say they dont like it - are incredible albums.

The funk/rock factor of one hot minute is incredible, and you just cant get many better albums than BSSM.

Just a shame things went downhill so quickly from there...

I used to listen to them religiously when playing bass in my teens.

That, and One hot minute - as much as many people say they dont like it - are incredible albums.

The funk/rock factor of one hot minute is incredible, and you just cant get many better albums than BSSM.

Just a shame things went downhill so quickly from there...
Hell yeah, a great jamming album.

I just have a CD with Bon Scott in the car constantly playing. Kids love it :super:

Cleric - Regressions

this band is out of control

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodduster - I'm not allowed to mention the title due to the no cussing rules

The Stamps Quartet. They were part Elvis's band after his comeback. In case you were curious.

JD Sumner, tall dude on the right, makes Johnny Cash sound like a castrato. Amazing voice.

I think it's 'make jam' from memory. That or plastic explosives - I always get those two confused.

Heh. I have that T-shirt.
Had to buy it twice, as I think the ex made the first one disappear.

The Zoo-Bombs for the first time in years. Still pretty fun.

SWMBO playing SongPop.

Basically the most annoying sound in the world.

Even worse than this:

The c bomb

Does it taste vulgar or is it a full album?

T'is a bit of a **** that you can't specify what you are ******* well listening to right at this ******* moment but I suppose thems is modern cunting fucken times eh chief?

Back