What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poison the Well: Parks and What You Meant to Me.

Would you quit poisoning the well with your somewhat accurate observations.

(don't listen to the bad man kids. Opeth predate Creed by five years, so if anything Creed sound like Opeth)
If Eddie Vedder sang on that song then I might agree. hur hur

Some of my own stuff while uploading to send to a guy for a radio show in Sydney.

Also pogues: If I should Fall from the Grace of God (album) and getting excited about early april.

Been listening to some TSOL, namely, this:

After listening to the re-recorded version on the re-recorded best of earlier today I have to say I like the newer versions of most songs better. Great band. Edit: except for the hair era stuff without Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
the mighty Dropkicks :super: :party:

Best drinking tunes ever

Melvins: Goose Freight Train

and a bit more upbeat

Melvins: The Talking Horse:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Melvins recently sold their tour van that Cobain decorated for them.
I tried calling shotgun, but someone beat me to it.

NOFX - White Trash Two Heebs And A Bean

It's been quite a few years since I played this one...

Shake Appeal has what is probably my favourite guitar tone of all time.

Nathan Hollywood: Red Night Falling ('the pale mare' but I'll be listening to the whole CD).

Claire Bowdich - Whatever Clair Bowditch's First Record Was Called

Outkast - B.O.B

I kinda don't like being into this band but this beat is VICIOUS and the chorus hook is pretty amazing. But it would have been better had Big Boi sat this one out (as per).

Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crime

Some dumb ******* idiot on Rage just tried to diminish Kraftwerk's contribution to music.

So, yeah, if you're a fan of Chairlift, by any chance, then I hate you and you should throw your ears in the bin.

Latest posts

Back