What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time Clutch responds in this thread, I get an overwhelming urge to go listen to some Clutch.

50000 Unstoppable Watts!

:kooi: Wish they'd get their arses back over here and do a couple of pub gigs

Pusha T feat. Tyler, The Creator.
Trouble on my mind.

I've got an urge to go paint something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mount Carmel.

a Blues Rock trio hailing from Columbus, Ohio.

Any Melbournites able to fill me in on the existence of a singer from WSCK and/or ******* Squad called Allen? I met a dude with lots of talk but very little of his anecdotal evidence fits my lived experience...predominantly Arty based... the interwebs reveals little...

Hillstomp.

The drummer is great. Buckets, pans and a brake drum.

Cheers for that. It was an interesting facebook encounter but I think the guy is possibly a little on the fibbish side of cyber-self-presentation.

But back on topic:

Zappa/MOI - Weasels Ripped my flesh.

Neutral Milk Hotel - Aeroplane Over The Sea

At SWMBO's behest - although, it isn't terrible. However - I definitely don't remember there being nearly so much nudity and semen in The Diary of a Young Girl.

Hillstomp.

The drummer is great. Buckets, pans and a brake drum.

I had to look again, I thought you said "Hillsong."

The dubliners: Go To sea No More

Followed by Melvins: A Senile animal (first track: the talking horse)

Henry Rollins unfortunately NOT punching Hannah Gadsby.

Kruder and dorfmister, the K&D sessions. chill-axing. Just need some marley magic and id be sweet as bro

Why did no one tell me the Sonics are touring next week?

So mad I missed out on tickets to see them at the Caravan Music Club. Not paying $240 (incl. SWMBO) to see them at that Hoodoo Gurus thing.

Yeah, but only because it never had a video. Pretty sure this is the only reason it doesn't get programmed every week.

Back