What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghostface - Hidden Darts

Yo, heard some of ya'll singing like Lou Rawls
Try to **** me, you gon' suffer from blue balls

Bob Dylan has nothing on those lyrics

220px-PublicEnemyItTakesaNationofMillionstoHoldUsBack.jpg

Old skooooooooool.

Grain ground and mashed in to Supercontinent - Vaalbara. Anyone into doom, epic soundscape metal etc should give them a google and see what you reckon. I enjoy it.

Cheers for the heads up. At first listen they sound a bit like Yob which is a good thing. It's a bit less pretentious than a lot of other post-metal doom ish bands.

Brewed listening to Metropolis: Pt 2 on wednesday, and felt so small trying to write some similar style stuff after listening.

By far one of the greatest ever concept albums.

Sponge

yep there's a little piece of black sabbath in every stoner band..

I think I just love 20mins of feedback+wah.

here's another one that's getting a lot of airtime in my house:

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was an auditory and visual equivalent of drinking a mouthful of tepid, sour milk, I reckon this would come close.

If there was an auditory and visual equivalent of drinking a mouthful of tepid, sour milk, I reckon this would come close.
SWMBO has us seeing Andrew WK tonight.

Just saying...

SWMBO has us seeing Andrew WK tonight.

Just saying...

With his band? Doing a little motivational speaking? Offering sound financial advice?

Kind of remind's me of a less prickly version of Rollins.

I think you're in for a treat.

With his band? Doing a little motivational speaking? Offering sound financial advice?
Karaoke was the order of the night. No band, sang over backing track/played some keys.

He was actually a surprisingly engaging performer but his music is complete pus.

Karaoke was the order of the night. No band, sang over backing track/played some keys.

He was actually a surprisingly engaging performer but his music is complete pus.

I have never laughed so hard as I did when I first saw him several years ago late one night on Rage doing Party Hard. SWMBO and I were in fits of hysterical laughter. I had to buy the album.... she begged me.

Back