What Ahb Worth?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would answer your question, but since you are on my ignore list, I can't see what you are saying.

Thank baby jebus for that.

AMEN

:beer:

Yeh carbonator NA NA NA NA NAH

great to see cube rasing the bar here at AHB

I would answer your question, but since you are on my ignore list, I can't see what you are saying.

Thank baby jebus for that.

AMEN

:beer:

Aaaaaaand cut!
That`s my Wednesday laugh taken care of for the rest of the day.

stagga.

What a load of C%@P...

The revenue from my Company advertising alone is well above their stated figure & there are 3 other sponsors as well.

Cheers Ross

edit: Spelling

What a load of C%@P...

The revenue from my Company advertising alone is well above their stated figure & there are 3 other sponsors as well.

Cheers Ross

edit: Spelling

So way above $9.45 per day, and one of four sponsors. Wow, I had no idea this site was pulling over $14k per year ! ! !

This could become a talking point.

Pfft what a crock of crap.
Another site I regularly view which has over 20,000 members is valued the same as this and I know for fact that that site make substantially more than that (I know the owner)
Another site I nearly bought was valued similarly - again its worth substantially more. It has the potential to be the current owners sole income.

The adds revenue isn't based on google ads is it?

A few more bonuses from Kevvie and I might be able to buy AHB and retire. B)

I would go as far to say that AHB is invaluable to me, too great to put a price on it IMO.

But then I'd be straying off topic towards the addictiveness of AHB, Home Brewing & Beer in general ;)

I'm surprised no-one's actually worked this out yet.

- Websiteoutlook finds the traffic data of queried website.
- Websiteoutlook uses some bullshit calculation to determine a "value", whatever.
- Websiteoutlook provides you with code for a banner that shows everyone on your website how much it is worth, with a link to Websiteoutlook.
- Websiteoutlook features advertising.
- Websiteoutlook profits.

Back