Western Sydney Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpadden

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

The recently formed Western Sydney Brewers are getting together again on Wednesday 29th July in Wentworthville.

Anyone is more than welcome to come along. If you are interested, please have a look at our website (Western Sydney Brewers) or PM for more information.

Paddo

great to see another band of brewers popping up for meets and greets ..

good work gents ...

great to see another band of brewers popping up for meets and greets ..

good work gents ...

Early days Barra, but a good healthy base of members already. Couple of awesome weekend events coming up over the next few months including a tour bus to 4 Sydney Brewery's.....can't wait for that one :icon_cheers:

good on ya guys, only a few of us, but only early days. plenty of good beers to sample, and after finishing that chimay on the walk home, i could do with the sleep in in the morning, too bad work is at 7:30. hopefully more to sample on the next night out.

good on ya guys, only a few of us, but only early days. plenty of good beers to sample, and after finishing that chimay on the walk home, i could do with the sleep in in the morning, too bad work is at 7:30. hopefully more to sample on the next night out.

great night guys...and what a sight to see Peted27 walking home down the street swiggin' on a long neck of Chimay...pure class :icon_drunk:

See you all in a month!

Apparently I reeked of garlic upon returning home, at least she wasnt complaining about 'beer breath' for a change

Cheers for the good night boys.

Tried your link ,

came back as access denied

does not like me

Rod, that link brings up a page which allows me to sign in (to google) and apply for membership (to the western sydney brewers mailing list). Are trying to log in on a work computer which blocks google groups? Do you have a google account (e.g. gmail) that you can try to log into?

If you want you could PM Paddo your email address - I believe he is the owner of the group and may be able to sign you up manually...

The Western Sydney Brewers are getting together again this Friday night. All are welcome as always and promises to be a great night :beer:

Follow the Link below in my signature for more details...

western Sydney brewers (penrith here), the brewery run sounds fun but you guys do know its penrith v parra in the footy this friday night..

Priotities mate! Where are your priorities?

Yeah I know, to make it worse I have Parra season tickets....thats OK I'll be keeping an eye on the mobile, the mrs will be sending try by try updates :)

No brewery run this week, just the monthly catch up which is at Stanhope Gardens this time (followed by the mean fiddler I'm told :icon_chickcheers: )

Back