Western Australians Brew Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahne

Reaction score
He all people from wa after looking for information that was aimed at WA and finding barely any i got a mate of mine to create a forum targeted at W.A. It is called Narrogin Home brew but is targeted at all of WA the original Idea was in a days driving distance of Narrogin but we are opening our doors to all people.

It is designed to be your second stop you visit this forum you find info you like but can't find advice on WA place then you head to narrogin home brew and see if there are any forums on what your after

site address is http://narroginhomebrewers.freeforums.org/

Hi there Rahne,

Have alook in the clubs section, and you will see West Coast Brewers, is listed, based in the glimmering lights of Rivervale, we should have an interclub brew off!

It's down at the moment for a server upgrade - I was going to let Patch know about it if he gets kicked off AHB for writing long posts! :p

an inter club brew of sound great but the fact that i realy the only one in it maybe hard it was never intended to be a club as such rather a place to give advice for Western Australian so that we have advice given from people in our own state however my plan did not work as only one person came

Latest posts

Back