We want your DNA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't somebody think of the rapists?!

Therapists have a variety of accreditation bodies and organisations to help and promote the industry.

How long before civil libertarian's go into meltdown and begin feverishly scribbling fourth amendment rights violation slogans upon hastily constructed placards and marching on Washington..

Dave70 said:
How long before civil libertarian's go into meltdown and begin feverishly scribbling fourth amendment rights violation slogans upon hastily constructed placards and marching on Washington..
I'd imagine they already are.

And who can blame them? That country is not well known for protecting the civil liberties they insist other countries have.

Not sure Dave, but I do quite appreciate some of the civil liberties I am blessed with.
I'd rather not see loads of them taken away due to cynicism.

Only place in the world that has my fingerprints (thumbprint actually) on file is America.

And they took my mandarins without asking. Which I thought was a bit racist.

Imperials?

DNA testing can place one in a sticky situation.
So to speak.

bill_clinton_biography_2.jpg

Anyone born after approximately 1970 in Australia has had a sample of their DNA taken at birth.

Very true, google 'guthrie card'.

Awesome vid nick. Not sure why I enjoyed it so much! I guess I love seeing people stick it to the man, and stand up for themselves. I also love the reactions when he says 'no thanks'. They are so baffled...

There's one with a big compilation of them on some tube on the YouTubes.

Only thing America is more free than the rest of the developed world, is being shot at.

If you don't hear from me again on AHB, it's because I'm no longer free to comment on American freedoms. :ph34r: :D

Nick JD said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zQQCSwZwcA
This guy has got some huge ******* balls calling out people for wasting his time..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back