• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WANTED: BIG ASS Fridge + cubes BRIS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwinchee

Reaction score
Hi Gents

I just expanded my brew operation with the boys in my share house to about 150lt
But we are fast running out of fridge space for cubes (actually my fermenting fridge holds 3 cubes so we ran out of space in 1 brew)

So i'm looking for something like either of these for cheap as chips, I just want to help save the relationship between you and your wife :p
I can scrape together about $150 as I just spent my life savings on grain and hops :p

NESbOwR.jpg

NjQ2EYM.jpg

Im sorry but im just not interested in fridge freezer units

Thanks heaps guys!!

Oh and cubes I need bulk cubes if anyone has some!!!

mate the first image is for a fridge off gumtree that is $150 but no response.

Someone on here will have a big ass fridge they got for nothing, also a garage with dwindling storage space and a pissed off misso :p

For sure I say

We just had council cleanup this week. There were loads of good fridges on the nature strips, but those metal scavenger fuckers have been doing the rounds with bolt cutters and crowbars and ripping compressors, copper coils and power cords from fridges as well as magnetrons from microwaves. Of course, not only are they ruining appliances that could have been re-purposed, but they are also contaminating the place by spilling oil, breaking glass, etc.

I suggest that you hang out for the next council cleanup in your area, but when it does come around, be vigilant and get there before the metal scavengers. Alternatively, drop a whole bunch of leaflets to neighbours offering to collect unwanted working fridges for free (or offer a case of beer)

Where about are you located.

If you know a fridgy I have a 3 door fridge in my garage you can have for $100 came out of a bakers delight last yr before the metal grubs could grab it. Was working fine but I think one of the pipes came loose while moving and needs a regas. So if you know a fridgy it will be ok otherwise it will cost you a bit. We were using it to hold 6 x 60L fermenters. Has 2 compressors. Ones is a single door freezer the other is a double door fridge all in one unit with temp controllers. And it on a custom trolley. I just don't need it anymore and I'm moving. Located in penrith NSW

So you can ferment 120l of lager and 480l of ale at the same time.

I'm clearing the garage out as we will be selling soon and need it gone. See if kwinchee is keen or not and if not its yours. You will just have to bring some blokes to lift it

As discussed the freezer on the right is working fine. The fridge needs gas. Need it gone at this stage 1st in best dressed

Latest posts

Back