(wanted) Home Brew Bottles (bris Or Gladstone Area)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicksExa_N13

Reaction score
Hello peoples i am new to this forum and homebrewing in general... :)

I have just purchased myself a 60 litre fermenter and all the equipment needed to make a decent home brew beer...

There is just one small problem... I dont have any bottles... Now i could wait for me and my friends oo have the time to pollish of a large amount of tallies but that willl take time effort allot of money and a couple hangoevers :icon_vomit:

So i thought i would throw the question out there does anyone have any tally bottles they would be willing to sell me in bulk i would be really greatfull... i live at boyne island near gladstone in qld... but my father is going to brisbane next week... My aim is to have 300 bottles on standby so i can age all my beer by 2 months at least... however i would be greatfull to be able to get any amount of bottles...

Thanks Nick

Could he pull off the highway?
I am around 20 km out of the way,but I could have a few bottles for ya

Batz

If you are going for a maturation time of about two or three months and if you have a few people drinking the brew, why not go two litre PET bottles? Quick and easy and cheap if you get them from ALDI and tip the soft drink down the sink, and can be re used indefinitely if you look after them.

Peak_Beer.JPGpetbottle.JPG

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Yeah he sure could, he'd prolly pull of the high way on the way home from brissy :)

Roughly how much u got? and how much do you want for them?

Thanks mate

Yeah i was thinking about going pet aswell... But yeah if i can get tallys for the right price i would prefer to use tallys and a capper :) But yeah ill keep buying soft drink bottles in mind i guess i could go to silly sollies or crazy clarks lol we dont have an aldi ;)

Yeah he sure could, he'd prolly pull of the high way on the way home from brissy :)

Roughly how much u got? and how much do you want for them?

Thanks mate

I have a few guys wanting to give them to me so I want nothing,sounds like a hundred or three,old long necks too :party:

Batz

Hey better PM your phone number

Lol as i said if i can get my hands on some decent tallys i would prefer that :)

Ok I'll see what I can do,I won't catch up with the guy till Friday.
Whens your Dad passing through?

Batz

My dad is passing through on this weekend either saturday or sunday and is coming back home on thursday. So between the weekend and thursday he will be in brisbane :)

I have around 10 dozen crown seal tallies (old XXXX exchange ones) some with crates and some in cardboard boxes, PM me if interested.

It may be more once I clean up the brew room this evening, I can't even get in there at the moment.

Latest posts

Back