• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Guinness Surger Unit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodmole

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I'm looking to get a Guinness surger unit. Does anyone have one of these they'd like to sell or know where I'd be able to get one?

Cheers,

Woodmole

Never been offered here commercially AFAIK, you could try the pom forums such as Jims Beer Kit and see if there are any available on the open market in the UK.

G'day guys,

I'm looking to get a Guinness surger unit. Does anyone have one of these they'd like to sell or know where I'd be able to get one?

Cheers,

Woodmole

We have one, stored somewhere in our basement. But we live in France, so shipping it to you would be expensive ...

Never been offered here commercially AFAIK, you could try the pom forums such as Jims Beer Kit and see if there are any available on the open market in the UK.
They were in a few Melbourne pubs about 7 or 8 years ago, haven't seen them since then though.

Had a surger Guinness in Melbourne with Chloe (upstairs at Young and Jacksons) during 2010 NHC.
I always thought that they were driven by ultrasonics (like a high tech fountain fogger).
Not the best Guinness I've had but the most entertaining.

Is anyone still interested in a Guinness Surger Unit? I have a commercial unit - new in box, never used.

Was given to me by a friend in the bar business - and has been stored in a closet for the past few years.

Latest posts

Back