• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: grain mill sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewkid

Reaction score
Cant afford a new one at the moment so wondering if anyone has a old one laying around that they would be willing to sell cheapish.

Cheers.

Mate of mine has one of the 2 rollers type that cost @ $100- $120 . He's just bought a 3 roller so would probably be happy to be rid of the old one, we've used it for about 10brews or so. It's in Canberra, so make an offer and I'll pass it on.

Ask him if he would be willing to box it upand i could arrange a courier to collect it.

Not really sure what to offer for it. See what he says.

Cheers.

I got a keg King 2 roller mill I can send you cheap. I'll get you some photos if you like. I now have a 3 roller so don't need it.

Hi Aussie brewer,

If homebrewkid does not want it I am interested, cheers, John.

aussie brewer said:
I got a keg King 2 roller mill I can send you cheap. I'll get you some photos if you like. I now have a 3 roller so don't need it.
Sounds good aussie brewer.
How much do you.want for.it?

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1473827086.014885.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1473827100.407823.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1473827112.940392.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1473827123.291408.jpg

Latest posts

Back