• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Filter Set Up.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devo

Str8outtaCoburg
Reaction score
I want to try experimenting with filtering some of my brews and wondering if anyone has a used set up gathering dust that they no longer want and would be happy to part with at a reasonable mates rate price? ;)

PM's welcome.

cheers
devo

I want to try experimenting with filtering some of my brews and wondering if anyone has a used set up gathering dust that they no longer want and would be happy to part with at a reasonable mates rate price? ;)

PM's welcome.

cheers
devo

I use a $5 Pope irrigation filter setup from Bunnings - crystal clear beers - Food for thought

sorry guys,

Only just saw your reply's - I will take a shot tonight and post - I'm pretty sure I got the original idea off here about 18 months ago?

Interested to see these pics as well W.W.W.H.
Cheers
Steve

Thats the one - I've been using mine for about 12 months and never had an issue - it grabs a heap of stuff when bottling and beers are always clear.

For about $7.00 you should give it a go

does it make cyrstal clear beer like the proper filter? or its just for filter out hops tha tu have dried hops and things like that?

does it make cyrstal clear beer like the proper filter? or its just for filter out hops tha tu have dried hops and things like that?

You do need to remember that one is $7 and the other is considerably more

It filters out all hop debris and alot of sediment. There is still sediment in my bottles - which is obviously good as I bottle as opposed to keg.

For $7.00 just give it a try and see what you think

Another one here using the 13mm filter, I keg with it..

QldKev

Latest posts

Back