• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Crown Capped Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efjay

Reaction score
Hi all,

Need more bottles for my new hobby :)

Just starting out so if you happen to have any spare crown cappable bottles and are based in Adelaide I'd be interested to come and collect them.

Cheers!

Efjay,why don,t you go down to the local recycle depot and ask them if they have any big bottles,they sometimes store these up for homebrewers here in adelaide.I've bought all my my big bottles from them at 4 bucks a dozen.If you're in the south,go to pt recycling in seaford. :)

I just hit the local on a Saturday morning and get enough for a few brews each time. Stubbies though and still require de-labling and heavy sanitising.

Having said that, one of the LHBS (More commercial than others) have them for sale. $25 for 24 I think (Not sure if they are 750ml).

Thanks guys, excellent suggestions, I have a recycling depot not far from me and a few locals also so both are worth a try.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back