• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted- Cooper's Longneck's Newcastle Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barley Belly

Head Brewer - Barley Belly Brewery
Reaction score
I've been bottling my homebrew since I started a few years ago and are completely happy doing so. I started off by buying some from MHB and since then have been given/inherited close to 500 750ml longneck bottles of all shapes and sizes.

What I'm currently trying to do is bottle in one type only. I have about 150 Cooper's, total, but are wanting around 200-250.

So what I am wondering is someone willing to sell 50-100 Cooper's longnecks to me or maybe swap their Cooper's maybe 1 for 2 (meaning for 50 Cooper's, I give them 100 others)?????

Just thought I'd put it out there and see what people have in the area to offer.

Cheers in advance :icon_cheers:

Where abouts in the Newcastle area?

edit: Just read it, Maitland hey?

If you PM me your number, I may ne able to help you out with a couple of crate fulls

Sorry mate,
The coopers bottles are the only ones i want to keep too!

Where abouts in the Newcastle area?

edit: Just read it, Maitland hey?

If you PM me your number, I may ne able to help you out with a couple of crate fulls

Thanks Schooey :icon_cheers:

Sorry mate,
The coopers bottles are the only ones i want to keep too!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dmac. Can't be two people in the same town collecting the same bottles.

How abouts I swap you all my Tooheys New twist tops and you give me your Coopers, then we won't be stepping on each other's toes :ph34r:

I may have some also got old thick bottle tony gave me. I know some are different highest which can be a pain when bottling but will have a look gave 90% away. give tony a shout he had some bottles left from what I took

Latest posts

Back