• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Co2 Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adric Hunter

Reaction score
Im trying to set up a kegging system on the cheap (very cheap, im a student) im looking for a CO2 regulator, i dont care what brand or whether its dual or single gauge. Preferably less than $60 though if that cant happen I suppose I can make the budget stretch by cutting down on beer (please dont make me do that). :unsure:

G,day
I'll see what I have in the shed when i get home. Just got a bargain of Ebay. Micromatic reg. So possible I have extra.
Ill let you know.

Roota.

Im trying to set up a kegging system on the cheap (very cheap, im a student) im looking for a CO2 regulator, i dont care what brand or whether its dual or single gauge. Preferably less than $60 though if that cant happen I suppose I can make the budget stretch by cutting down on beer (please dont make me do that). :unsure:

G'day Adric Hunter
Will this do the trick. The only thing is to adjust the pressure you need small screw driver.
The larger gauge is not original, but has the correct scale PSI + Kpa.
You can have it for nothing, nil payment. Only thing is when you get flush send me a couple of bottles (of ya finest.)
Just need address to send to.

Picture_196.jpg

Very Generous offer Roota..

I have kids going to Uni. sort of understand. good to help out fellow AHB member.
Roota

Great offer there roota, good to see someone coming to the resque

thank you so much!!! I'll send you a box of longnecks for it. Thats a big help.

thank you so much!!! I'll send you a box of longnecks for it. Thats a big help.
OK Adric Hunter.
Send me PM with your address. I can send it today.
Dont forget to check for leaks. i have included 2x fibre seals, you may wish to get the correct one. Nylon or Teflon i think.
Roota

Latest posts

Back