• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Chest Freezer - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakie21

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am looking for a cheap chest freezer (want a keezer). I live in the northern suburbs of perth.

Anyone who has one for sale let me know :)

Cheers.

Hi guys

I am looking for a cheap chest freezer (want a keezer). I live in the northern suburbs of perth.

Cheers.

Hey Blakie,

I have one. Not sure of the size or how many kegs it will fit. Ill check tonight how big it is and take some pics of it.
It was used as a bait fridge for fishing.... but it has been given a decent dose of bleach etc;

I live 'deep south'... Kelmscott, so may be too far.

Hey Blakie,

I have one. Not sure of the size or how many kegs it will fit. Ill check tonight how big it is and take some pics of it.
It was used as a bait fridge for fishing.... but it has been given a decent dose of bleach etc;

I live 'deep south'... Kelmscott, so may be too far.

Hey Philthy,

If Blakie doesnt wasnt travel that far im interested in your chest freezer.
I live SOR too.

Cheers

Hey guys,

Attached should be a few pics. The freezer will only take two kegs, as the lip restricts space. I do have a fridge as well, its quite a large westinghouse that will fit 3 kegs and the gas bottle, but if you added a stand, you could easily fit 4 kegs in there.

Blakie, let me know, Wood88 if you're still interested and Blakie isnt let me know too.

Cheers

ps - the high tech freezer lid stand is also thrown in..

IMG_0783.jpg

Cheers for the pics. How much are you looking for?

Might be a little far for me to try and borrow a trailer for though.

p.s - love the high tech lid stand haha.

If none of the other blokes are keen, I'd be interested to know how much you want for the fridge? PM sent.
Cheers

Hi guys

Cheers.

Blakie,

get onto perth.gumtree.com.au

Chesties on there in the Northern Suburbs as of last night.
$80-$140 range.
Filter search by your postcode +10km.

Found mine on there. 210L fits 5 cornies with a collar, 3 without.

Cheers,
D80

It is probably a bit too far so feel free to sell to someone else.

Appreciate the offer though, looks like a decent setup for someone. If I was closer I would do it for sure!

Thanks Diesel, will check it out now!

It is probably a bit too far so feel free to sell to someone else.

Appreciate the offer though, looks like a decent setup for someone. If I was closer I would do it for sure!

No problems. $50 if anyone is interested.

I'm also after a freezer/fridge for fermenting 2x60L fermenters. Will check out gumtree. Anyone know a litre size for a freezer/fridge that will fit 2 30L fermenters?

In response to your question Kyle G, I,ve got a 345 litre chesty that will fit 2x 30L fermenters + 2 cornies or 1 60L fermenter with 1 30 L fermenter

Latest posts

Back