• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: burner, mash tun, kegging stuff Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4heckssake

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm looking at expanding from BIAB to separate vessels for mash and boil. So looking for and italian spiral burner or similar and a mash tun (50l approx)
Also looking to set up a keezer or kegorator so on the look out for related equipment, corny kegs, CO2 bottle, suitable white goods etc
So if any Adeladians are looking to sell or upgrade please let me know what you have and how much you are after etc
thanks,
Rod.

hi mate, i have a 50l round keep cool mash tun if your interested pm me your phone number and i can get some pics etc to you. i may have some more you might be interested in.

Lobo

lobo said:
hi mate, i have a 50l round keep cool mash tun if your interested pm me your phone number and i can get some pics etc to you. i may have some more you might be interested in.

Lobo
pm on the way thanks.

I have avail.
32 jet Mongolian burner brand new
2 kg extinguisher co2 bottle
2 x perlick pc flow control taps with long shanks

Pm if any suits .

I have avail.

Pm if any suits .

printed forms section said:
I have avail.

Pm if any suits .
thanks PFS, might be interested in the taps and some other stuff. will PM.

lobo said:

Lobo
Hey Lobo, did ya get my PM a coupla days ago? haven't received any pics but it has been hot and stuff...

Latest posts

Back