Quantcast

Wanted: bottles in Melbourne

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
G'day all,

Just wondering if anyone in Melbourne had any crown seal bottles lying around that they no longer needed and were willing to pass on as I've had a recent surge in brewing and am starting to run low!

Thanks in advance.
 

seemax

Well-Known Member
Joined
9/4/08
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
5
Just recycled about 60 longies ... might have another 30 sitting in a crate, I'll take a look.
 

Yob

Hop to it
Joined
14/11/09
Messages
15,036
Reaction score
6,410
Location
Ringwood, Melbourne
update your location mate, that may help sort out who is closer to you, I potentially have a couple of crates
 

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
Located in chadstone - appreciate the responses.
 

Yob

Hop to it
Joined
14/11/09
Messages
15,036
Reaction score
6,410
Location
Ringwood, Melbourne
Chaddie eh!! Well you are certainly closer to me than DU99.. happy to offload a few crates to you mate. PM for details if you are interested.

Yob
 

carniebrew

Brewvy baby, brewvy!
Joined
26/11/12
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
614
I am thinking of running a bulk buy on bottles from Plasdene....need about 600 minimum. Mentioned it in the "bottle of choice" thread a few days ago but didn't get any bites.
 

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
Just wanted to thank Yob and DU99, saved the day and I'll be able to bottle this weekend! Appreciate it guys.

These bottles will definitely make their way back to the community once I'm done with them (probably once I convince my wife that kegs would be a great investment...).

Cheers,

AJ
 

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Joined
27/9/08
Messages
25,707
Reaction score
6,120
Location
Glenorchy, TAS
Got 2 boxes coopers longnecks and some assorted 500 mL crown seal brown bottles free for pick-up in Fairfield, vic.

Anyone who wants them, pm me.
 

Yob

Hop to it
Joined
14/11/09
Messages
15,036
Reaction score
6,410
Location
Ringwood, Melbourne
AJ80 said:
These bottles will definitely make their way back to the community once I'm done with them (probably once I convince my wife that kegs would be a great investment...)
:lol: just leave them stockpiled in the fridge, kitchen, laundry, bedroom.. wherever they can shit her... pretty soon she will suggest kegs :ph34r:
 

Wolfman

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/3/11
Messages
859
Reaction score
139
What happens to all the bottles from Beerfest?

I need more coopers long necks by the way so Mants if the pickup falls through, count me in.
 

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Joined
27/9/08
Messages
25,707
Reaction score
6,120
Location
Glenorchy, TAS
Sure wolfman - otherwise next time.
If you are at beerfest I reckon you could wrangle a bottle or two.
 

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
Yob said:
:lol: just leave them stockpiled in the fridge, kitchen, laundry, bedroom.. wherever they can shit her... pretty soon she will suggest kegs :ph34r:
Ha! If only you knew my wife... :)
 

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
manticle said:
Got 2 boxes coopers longnecks and some assorted 500 mL crown seal brown bottles free for pick-up in Fairfield, vic.
Anyone who wants them, pm me.
manticle said:
Mine are gone pending pick up
Bugger! That's what I get for not being on here yesterday I suppose!

Cheers,

AJ
 

pat_00

Well-Known Member
Joined
19/8/08
Messages
374
Reaction score
86
I have a bunch sittng at my old place in preston that my ex-housemates are complaining about. There are about 60-80 I reckon. Free! message me for details..
 

Wolfman

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/3/11
Messages
859
Reaction score
139
Yob said:
You coming along mate?
manticle said:
Sure wolfman - otherwise next time.
If you are at beerfest I reckon you could wrangle a bottle or two.
Sorry gents won't be able to make beerfest. Bloody work!
 

AJ80

Well-Known Member
Joined
2/1/13
Messages
634
Reaction score
420
pat_00 said:
I have a bunch sittng at my old place in preston that my ex-housemates are complaining about. There are about 60-80 I reckon. Free! message me for details..
PM sent - thanks!
 

Latest posts

Top