• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: bottles in Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ80

Reaction score
G'day all,

Just wondering if anyone in Melbourne had any crown seal bottles lying around that they no longer needed and were willing to pass on as I've had a recent surge in brewing and am starting to run low!

Thanks in advance.

Just recycled about 60 longies ... might have another 30 sitting in a crate, I'll take a look.

update your location mate, that may help sort out who is closer to you, I potentially have a couple of crates

Located in chadstone - appreciate the responses.

Chaddie eh!! Well you are certainly closer to me than DU99.. happy to offload a few crates to you mate. PM for details if you are interested.

Yob

I am thinking of running a bulk buy on bottles from Plasdene....need about 600 minimum. Mentioned it in the "bottle of choice" thread a few days ago but didn't get any bites.

Just wanted to thank Yob and DU99, saved the day and I'll be able to bottle this weekend! Appreciate it guys.

These bottles will definitely make their way back to the community once I'm done with them (probably once I convince my wife that kegs would be a great investment...).

Cheers,

AJ

Got 2 boxes coopers longnecks and some assorted 500 mL crown seal brown bottles free for pick-up in Fairfield, vic.

Anyone who wants them, pm me.

AJ80 said:
These bottles will definitely make their way back to the community once I'm done with them (probably once I convince my wife that kegs would be a great investment...)
:lol: just leave them stockpiled in the fridge, kitchen, laundry, bedroom.. wherever they can shit her... pretty soon she will suggest kegs :ph34r:

What happens to all the bottles from Beerfest?

I need more coopers long necks by the way so Mants if the pickup falls through, count me in.

Sure wolfman - otherwise next time.
If you are at beerfest I reckon you could wrangle a bottle or two.

Yob said:
:lol: just leave them stockpiled in the fridge, kitchen, laundry, bedroom.. wherever they can shit her... pretty soon she will suggest kegs :ph34r:
Ha! If only you knew my wife... :)

manticle said:
Got 2 boxes coopers longnecks and some assorted 500 mL crown seal brown bottles free for pick-up in Fairfield, vic.
Anyone who wants them, pm me.
manticle said:
Mine are gone pending pick up
Bugger! That's what I get for not being on here yesterday I suppose!

Cheers,

AJ

I have a bunch sittng at my old place in preston that my ex-housemates are complaining about. There are about 60-80 I reckon. Free! message me for details..

Yob said:
You coming along mate?
manticle said:
Sure wolfman - otherwise next time.
If you are at beerfest I reckon you could wrangle a bottle or two.
Sorry gents won't be able to make beerfest. Bloody work!

pat_00 said:
I have a bunch sittng at my old place in preston that my ex-housemates are complaining about. There are about 60-80 I reckon. Free! message me for details..
PM sent - thanks!

Back