• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos666chris

Reaction score
hey guys, im after some long necks mainly but will take what ever you would like to offload willing to pay im in gippsland. Vic but im in melb this weekend so can pick up most areas of melb sorry for late notice but i do do the trip at least once every month as of family and i have just got off the pet bottles and getting onto the glass and have next to none

hey guys, im after some long necks mainly but will take what ever you would like to offload willing to pay im in gippsland. Vic but im in melb this weekend so can pick up most areas of melb sorry for late notice but i do do the trip at least once every month as of family and i have just got off the pet bottles and getting onto the glass and have next to none

Hi Chris,

In case there are no offers, I recently got some long necks from Plasdene - they deliver. No affiliation, but worth mentioning: www.plasdene.com.au.

There's also cospak.com.au who had better value bottles. Just massive orders.

Ant.

I can't help you with longnecks, but I can give you 4-5 boxes of stubbies if you like. PM me if interested.

I have spoken to cospak they have $150 min order!!
i spoke to www.plasdene.com.au and they are best option my dad lives neer their and can get them picked up for me min order just over 100 im getting 150 worth of them anyway i only have 1 and 1/2 batches worth anyway and getting given stubby's and will still take stubby's

My two favourite bottle sources are the local tip / transfer station, and the housing commission flats where old buggers live (they love a chat, and welcome a couple of full ones to try).

Latest posts

Back