WA Seed Swap - Chilli or Other

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizier

Petite Mutant
Reaction score
Seeing as seeds coming into WA are now the subject of inspection fees, I would like to start a register of interest for chilli or other seed swapping, or even tissue propagation swaps etc.

I myself don't have much that is particularly special yet, but I have purchased a house, and I am trying to get a stockpile going of good heirloom vegetable seeds and mother plants for cuttings.

Perhaps this is not the best forum for this, so if anyone knows of a more appropriate one, I am more than happy to go there.

We have a pretty big variety of heirloom seeds and plants growing. You might have to bring yourself and the missus out to our place sometime.

I just asked my Wife and she is still ordering from the Diggers club as they are currently covering the customs costs.

The people at the corroboree are into seeds. if you can handle the hipy stuff and alternate views and weirdo drug culture there's a lot of chilli heads there.

I used to be a member there for the edible mushrooms, but you have to wade through a lot of magic.

I would have no compunctions sending a few seeds as i'm a rebel. :kooi:

FTWPunkin

Yeah, I honestly believe that the actual environmental/agricultural risks to WA come from packages NOT marked seeds, and NOT coming from people trying to sell healthy homogeneous mono-varietal seeds.

It looks like east coast suppliers are working around it by shipping consolidated orders west with additional charges:

E.g. http://greenharvest.com.au/Other/WAQuarantine.html

keifer33 said:
We have a pretty big variety of heirloom seeds and plants growing. You might have to bring yourself and the missus out to our place sometime.

I just asked my Wife and she is still ordering from the Diggers club as they are currently covering the customs costs.
Cheers for the offer champ!

Anyway...would have nothing to do with the the state gov wanting more money/tax/revenue....I mean that would be a silly idea...

Dunno if this counts, but I've recently bought some seeds from The Hippy seed company, and The Chilli Factory and had them come to me with no problems whatsoever. I can fully recommend either one of these guys. I get great germination rates from all their seeds. (No affiliation etc.).

I too have seeds from thehippyseedco.

They are the goods when it comes variety and HEAT...

Great to deal with

Mate I am up for that let me know what your looking for and I will see what I have a
lso try this momb www.thegreenhouseorganic.com

Latest posts

Back