WA Newby Looking for Mentor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azza.T

Reaction score
Hi all

Been a craft beer enthusiast for a couple of years now and finally taking the leap into brewing my own (or at least trying to).

I Bought a brew cellars starter kit and a IPA can brew as a starting point but keen to get into doing my own hoping and specialty grains in the near future.
What I would like is to have someone (a mentor if you like) I could meet up with in person on a regular basis to absorb their home brew knowledge, ask questions (I always have a lot because I tend to over analyse things) and share ideas, in return I would be more than happy to help said person/mentor with their more annoying tasks like cleaning and sanitizing, bottling etc.

P.S - I would bring the craft with me too :beer:

Look forward to having something worthwhile to contribute to the forum

Azza

Welcome, mate. Plenty of knowledge and awesome folk on here.

I'd offer my services but I work away and never know when I'm brewing.

Seems like you've got a good attitude, I'd be surprised if someone doesn't invite you over for a brew day at least.

StalkingWilbur said:
Welcome, mate. Plenty of knowledge and awesome folk on here.

I'd offer my services but I work away and never know when I'm brewing.

Seems like you've got a good attitude, I'd be surprised if someone doesn't invite you over for a brew day at least.
Thanks mate, I try to keep a level head and walk before I run so to speak.
Offers stands if you ever want a hand brewing just let me know

If you put your exact location in your side bar you might find there are forum members nearby.

Was going to say the same thing Bribie. There are plenty of WA people on the site and also at the West Coast Brewers club that can most likely help.

Latest posts

Back