WA English Ale Fest, Interested ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitch_76 said:
Does an Irish red ale count as UK? If so, count me in.

Hoping to have a Baltic Porter ready & somewhere near matured enough in time, but pushing my luck after blowing 2 elements last brew day & having to source new ones.

Clinton
Close enough ! I have some new 2.4KW elements just come into stock, call in.
Nev

I was having a beer at Nev's yesterday and noticed that my 4 tap fridge is still in his backyard from December - so yeah that will be real simple to set up this time :)

Hey Nev I didnt know a thread was posted but i would love to come although i will not have time before then to brew any british ale, i can bring a couple of bottles of double 'C' ipa from Japan via Indonesia its already bottled :p
looks like you have got a good bunch coming something fun to look forward to

cooperville said:
Hey Nev I didnt know a thread was posted but i would love to come although i will not have time before then to brew any british ale, i can bring a couple of bottles of double 'C' ipa from Japan via Indonesia its already bottled :p
looks like you have got a good bunch coming something fun to look forward to
Ok that sound good.
Nev

This weekend would be a good one to brew something for the day if you haven't already - it is getting there soon, by the brewing clock.

Otherwise you'll be stuck drinking Nev's dodgy IPA :p

I'll have a few bottles of dark mild to bring along, but I may have to cook up something else next weekend.

edit- Is the 17th August still the go?

In an odd turn of events I am brewing a batch of Scottish 70 today so although not technically English I will try and bring a few bottles along.

Ok time to get this rolling and get some names on the board.
NOT long now, my beer is done and waiting !
Add your name to be in the game.
I--- Nev*** PEAF IPA, you know you want it.
II---Dent, you know you want it
III--- Spoonta
IIII---jyo, ay up lads.

I am moving house and everyone at work is on leave, so I am out.
Wah.

I may be able to show (and indeed bring some beer)... need to get some supplies ASAP though Nev.

Philthy79 said:
I may be able to show (and indeed bring some beer)... need to get some supplies ASAP though Nev.
If you can get your name on the list, if we dont get the numbers not much point going ahead.
Nev
III--- Spoonta
IIII---jyo, ay up lads.

So glad that Krausenhaus (and his lack of appreciation for good Pommy beer) and Bizier (with his more than reasonable excuse for not attending) won't be coming.

NOT long now, my beer is done and waiting !
Add your name to be in the game.
III--- Spoonta
IV---jyo, ay up lads.
V---Clinton & co(kids) edit added keg of Mild ale

jyo said:
So glad that Krausenhaus (and his lack of appreciation for good Pommy beer) and Bizier (with his more than reasonable excuse for not attending) won't be coming.
Actually Kixbooty said they were coming, I hope that was in the attendance sense :huh:
Nev

Stay classy, Nev.

My English Stout is quite ready to drink - it has turned out pretty decent in the end, fairly tasty while being easy to drink. So that's good to go.

Latest posts

Back