WA English Ale Fest, Interested ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to go to a wedding that day apparently :blink: so can't make it.
Spewing as I had a 12 L keg of ESB set aside for the day too.

Won't make to the day Nev. But I might drop past soon with a couple bottles of a ESB that I think are the best i have made. That's not saying much as the past ESB haven't been great at all.

Drew9242 said:
Won't make to the day Nev. But I might drop past soon with a couple bottles of a ESB that I think are the best i have made. That's not saying much as the past ESB haven't been great at all.
I will look forward to your ESB.
Nev

Drew9242 said:
Happy to say Drew and I have a date with his ESB tonight !
Viva la ESB :chug:

Gryphon Brewing said:
Happy to say Drew and I have a date with his ESB tonight !
Viva la ESB :chug:
Hope you enjoyed them.
Might have some more of them now.

I--- Nev*** PEAF IPA, you know you want it.
II---Dent, you know you want it
III--- Spoonta
IV---jyo, ay up lads.
V---Clinton & co(kids) edit added keg of Mild ale
Six - keifer33, no beer currently but might grab a few Thornbridges.

I--- Nev*** PEAF IPA, you know you want it.
II---Dent, you know you want it
III--- Spoonta
IV---jyo, ay up lads.
V---Clinton & co(kids) edit added keg of Mild ale
Six - keifer33, no beer currently but might grab a few Thornbridges.
VII - Philthy

I'll attempt to bring a Dark Brown Ale... if it's ready in time. (and it'll only be my 2nd AG on my HERM-IT)
As me uncle, from the people's republic of south yorkshire says: "Eat all, drink all, pay nowt and if tha ever does owt for nowt, allus do it for this'en."

Well if it isn't ready in time, come along anyhow and help drink the wares.

Looks like I've completely forgotten the prior arrangements for that day so unless it ends early I'll be a no show.

Mmmm looks like the weather will not be completely bad on the day, keen brewers/drinkers will be in fine form.
jyo , got some potato salad I can put in the cool room ? :icon_drool2:
Nev

Looking forward to it Nev. Will try and pick up some good English beers from the Bottlo.

Edit: how's the food side look? Can get the missus to knock up a lovely veggie curry?

I could knock up a spud salad. I could even put the ******* on the table for eating this time! There must've been 5 kilos last time :lol:

Was thinking butter chicken.

I haven't catered for food other than nibbles- cheese etc, bring what you think is needed. I can do the rice here in the rice cooker.
Shaping up to be curry and beer day, my favorite.
Nev

Well its almost time, as long as the weather is nothing like today it will be a treat.
Quite a few off site people coming too, yes there is life out side of AHB ;)
Cant wait, might start drinking now.
Too cold for the mankini jyo ? :p
Nev

I'll drop off my keg tomorrow so it has a little time to settle. I'll also bring some bottles of 9.5% black goodness for additional enjoyment.

Latest posts

Back