Volume Brewed 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:party: Over 48 AG batches 1764lt... Add another 336lts of kits and bits.

I drunk it all myself! Speaking of? Does anyone have a viable healthy liver? It's going to a reasonably good home only abused Friday to Sunday without exception.

Lost about 400lts to wild yeast infections :angry:

You've got to be joking? That equivalent of 177 cartons of beer?

cheers

Darren

EDIT: about 180 litres, well down on previous years

I think about 10 batches only (20L). I hope to do about 30 or more next year.

my penis is only 3 inches long
You're my new best friend. Stand next to me. Is there a brew calc ie: Ltrs : inches for this? :p
I did 19batches x23ltrs or so. About 400ltrs Looks like a bit smaller, I mean less than average but still having fun with it.
Daz

Still have one or two batches to go this year so I could add 40 odd litres yet but to date its around 1065 litres (53 batches).
:eek:
In my defence, I did provide beers for a few parties.

Only 41 brews, 902 litres this year. Must have been crook. Oh yeah, I was away for 9 weeks, and I had a bit of help with a few kegs. Still have about 6 doz bottles from same.

450l and I'm a bit worried about the consumption, will focus on lower %'s lagers next year I think and just brew a few high %'s for special occasions.

My debut year....27 batches = 621 litres. Might get one more in just after Xmas.

20 batches for 440L.

And there I was thinking I'd hardly brewed this year.

cheers

grant

You've got to be joking? That equivalent of 177 cartons of beer?

You caught me Darren. I lied about drinking it myself. I was brewing for my FIL, Father and a mate. Around 180 240lts a month plus or minus a double batch here and there for comps etc. Since given up on that as it was taking the gloss of the whole brewing exerience.

Chap Chap

36 batches or 648-684L of keged beer which is the important figure (pre packaging doesn't mean much until you read the below). Oh, that 18L or 19L kegs, whatever way you look at it for that figure.

The scary thing is I sacrifice 3-4L every time to trub, filter and excess that i cannot be arsed bottling. Thats anywhere up to 7.5 kegs of beer going down the drain!!!!! :eek:

Maybe i should do one of those allsorts kegs.

About 15 batches of 23L

so 345L or 65% less than last year........

You caught me Darren. I lied about drinking it myself. I was brewing for my FIL, Father and a mate. Around 180 240lts a month plus or minus a double batch here and there for comps etc. Since given up on that as it was taking the gloss of the whole brewing exerience.

Chap Chap

You wicked man. :lol:

Only managed about 475 litres this year, now that I write this i feel some what inadequate. Anyway I promise next year I will do better.

cheers

PJ

my penis is only 3 inches long

So is mine, I had it tattoed "WENDY". However depending who I'm with it also reads "Welcome to South East QueEnsland and have a Nice DaY"

mmmm, just realised my totals are only since I went AG, which was March......That works out to 2.6L per day..............

1150 litres so far... gonna brew one more time before the year is up...

I have a LOT of it left in Kegs though... about 10 of those are full as well

Back