Victorian Country Pub Tour - Saturday 31st May

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyssedas Heavy Industrial

Reaction score
Hey folks, as part of the 2008 Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl [about which Ive posted elsewhere] Pyssedas are once again organising a country pub crawl leaving Melbourne next Saturday [31st May].

Having provided spots for all of our regulars we have a couple of spare seats on the bus which we would like to offer yous good people to sit in and drink with us.

We will gather at the Flemington/Kensington Bowls club [close to rail/tram] leaving strictly at 11am, returning about 7.

The list of pubs we are going to is:

Flemington/Kensington Bowls Club
Diggers Rest Hotel, Diggers Rest
Telegraph Hotel, Gisborne
Macedon Family Hotel, Macedon
Holgate Brewery, Woodend
Victoria Hotel, Woodend
Shamrock Hotel, Kyneton
Newmarket Hotel, Kyneton
Pig & Whistle, Trentham East
Trentham Hotel, Trentham
Blackwood Hotel, Blackwood
Greendale Hotel, Greendale
Plough Inn, Myrniong
Border Inn, Bacchus

Seats are $35 each [not bad for 8 hours of travel], you then pay for whatever you want to eat or drink. This money is paid direct to bus company, we make no money from it.

Any questions or RSVPs [we do need to know as these spots will fill before the day] either respond here, PM me, or write to [email protected] Last year this was a really fun day and a great chance to hook up with other brewers/drinkers from the forum.

More details on other venues around the world over at the Crawl Forum:

http://www.pyssedas.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=12

just chiming in to say i went on the crawl last year and had an absolute ball, i won't be going this year because of money but if any of your are thinking of going i highly recomend it. great food, great people, great pubs and most important, great beer :D

-Phill

Hey folks, as part of the 2008 Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl [about which Ive posted elsewhere] Pyssedas are once again organising a country pub crawl leaving Melbourne next Saturday [31st May].

Having provided spots for all of our regulars we have a couple of spare seats on the bus which we would like to offer yous good people to sit in and drink with us.

We will gather at the Flemington/Kensington Bowls club [close to rail/tram] leaving strictly at 11am, returning about 7.

The list of pubs we are going to is:

Diggers Rest Hotel, Diggers Rest
Telegraph Hotel, Gisborne
Macedon Family Hotel, Macedon
Holgate Brewery, Woodend
Victoria Hotel, Woodend
Shamrock Hotel, Kyneton
Newmarket Hotel, Kyneton
Pig & Whistle, Trentham East
Trentham Hotel, Trentham
Blackwood Hotel, Blackwood
Greendale Hotel, Greendale
Plough Inn, Myrniong
Border Inn, Bacchus

Seats are $35 each [not bad for 8 hours of travel], you then pay for whatever you want to eat or drink. This money is paid direct to bus company, we make no money from it.

Any questions or RSVPs [we do need to know as these spots will fill before the day] either respond here, PM me, or write to [email protected] Last year this was a really fun day and a great chance to hook up with other brewers/drinkers from the forum.

More details on other venues around the world over at the Crawl Forum:

http://www.pyssedas.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=12
BASTARDS B) ....cheers...spog....

You are of course welcome to come Spog - but i understand that you might struggle to get here in time - perhaps you can have one in Port Lincoln for us!

Back