Great Intercontinental Pub Crawl 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That WAS on yesterday?
36 pubs lined up to go to, and not a word about how it went.
Strange, very strange. :huh:

stagga.

Was bloody great, i slept in and joined at pub 3 and got to pub 33 or something before the call to pizza was too strong.... should be some sweet material heading your way Pyssedas, i would love some dvd action!

Hi Everyone, just a quick note to congratulate everyone who successfully crawled on the weekend.

Last minute additions to the crawl were Trier in Germany, 3 venues in Antarctica and a full list from Manila.

Initial early highlights were Koreas fine effort of eating live octopus and being involved in an anti-Government rally, Melbournes success in twice leaving crawlers behind when the bus left, and Perths inability to move due to wild storms. This mornings media is full of stories of the London Underground being shut down due to drinkers, but we are yet to locate any of the extended Pyssedas family who were involved.

Please post your stories and pictures on the forum - http://www.pyssedas.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=12
For the enjoyment of others, and so that they can be included in the video and next years almanac!

Cheers
Dave

I did speak to them after they had been to the Embassy [from memory] which was while we were at holgates, so they were making reasonable time at that stage - wouldn't want to have money on them getting to all 36 though...

Goodo- and everything seemed normal?,,,,,,,no one in the Watchouse, talking Swahihi, chundering in the publican`s hat, that sort of caper?

stagga.

Back